• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Florida Pass

ricmac25 said:
is this ever going to move to in progress?

Let's go Emo.
[snapback]190602[/snapback]​
Just waiting for Rod to move it.

Ok, here is the official list:
1. LGC Churchill
2. CAO Extreme Corona
3. Torano Signature Toro
4. Ric
5. LFD Double Ligero
6. Ashton Cabinet Beli
7. Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Roubusto
8. Montecristo Buena Fortuna Maduro
9. Ric
10. Ric
11. Fuente Chateau Fuente SG
12. WOA
13. WOA Maduro
14. Hemi Signature Maduro
15. Fuente Fuente Opus
16. H. Upmann Monarch
17. Sancho Panza Corona Gigantes
18. Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto No. 5
19. Padron 1926 Maduro
20. VSG Belicoso
21. Boli Corona JR
22. Oliva Masterblend Churchill

I am going to meet up with GKPK hopefully Friday night if all goes well. I should be able to have it out Saturday with a little luck.

Emo

Hey Emo...
If it would help I could meet you Saturday on Calle Ocho. I always have fun there. Otherwise your invited up here. Busy Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, but after that we are open. How would you like a home cooked meal Tuesday night?
Peter

I met up with GKPK tonight at Gatsby's. We had a 4 cigars a piece and half a dozen beers while plying pool and telling stories. :thumbs: Pretty nice guy and not half bad at pool either. Still waiting on Rod to move the thread. But here are his puts and takes:

2. CAO Extreme
3. Torano Sidnature
7. JdN Celebration
16. Upmann Monarch
17. Sancho Panza Corona Gigantes
21. Boli Corona Jr.

23. Monte #2
24. RASS
25. Diplo #2
26. PAM (Principe ?)
27. LFD CHisel HEad
28. Indian Tabac Maduro Toro
29. Indian Tabac Maduro Toro

I smoke a La Luna Reserve that was gifted to me by RicMac. That cigar was phenomenol. Followed it up with a Gurkha Legend gifted to my by GKPK. What a very nice cigar! On to a Trinidad Coloniales OIK DEC 03. These are coming along nice. I prefer these over Chohiba any day. And finished it out with a sun grown Chateau Fuente. At that point I decided I had had enough nicotiene and called it quits.

Going to meet up with Pepe tomorrow at Sabor Havana for a cigar and coffee. :thumbs:

Emo

Hey Ric, that La Luna Reserve was a mighty fine ceegar! By the end of it I was staring at it in amazemant because it was so good. I couldn't put it down.

Emo

Hiya Emo
Thanks for having me in your pass bro.
Good night of pool playing, beer and cigars.

Oh by the way Emo, you forgot the JDN Antano i threw in there for your JDN Celebration.

gkpk said:
Hiya Emo
Thanks for having me in your pass bro.
Good night of pool playing, beer and cigars.
[snapback]191087[/snapback]​
Yeah, and I am sure glad that lady gave me some pointers in pool :whistling: ???

I met up with Pepe today at Sabor Havana. Sabor is a very large store that sells wine along with cigars and accessories. They have a flat screen in the lounge and a pool table also. So we had a cigar, a few games of pool, and some good coversation. :thumbs:

Emo

1. LGC Churchill
5. LFD Double Ligero
6. Ashton Cabinet Beli
8. Montecristo Buena Fortuna Maduro
11. Fuente Chateau Fuente SG
13. WOA Maduro
14. Hemi Signature Maduro
15. Fuente Fuente Opus
22. Oliva Masterblend Churchill
23. Monte #2
24. RASS
25. Diplo #2
26. PAM (Principe ?)
27. LFD CHisel HEad
28. Indian Tabac Maduro Toro
29. Indian Tabac Maduro Toro
30. Partagas Corona Tubo
31. Gurkha Legend Torp
32. Gurkha Centurion XX Perfecto
33. Monte #4
34. ERDM Llaneza
35. Camacho Diploma Maduro
36. JdN Antano Beli

This one hits the road Monday to the west coast.

I am going out on a limb and say that Sarasota is getting pelted right now. We are getting an a$$ load of rain here in Miami.

Emo

Not sure where I am in the line-up but it looks like I could be ground zero for Arlene. If I'm next please hold the pass till Monday, or skip me and I catch-up later in the pass. Monday I will go to the post office to see if it's open and running.

Brent

I got back late last night from a business trip, and the box was here wating for me. With a nice big gouge in the side, I might add. A hole about the size of a larger lighter, compliments of the USPS!

The goods look fine, though (and I do mean fine!)

I will do puts and takes and contact Castaway about his.

My first pass! I'm so esxcited!

JK

Okay, I did inventory and everything looks correct and in beautiful shape. I will replace the box and get this out of here today or Monday. Next up is Brent. Brent, is that okay? How are you doing with Arlene? Looks like it has it's eye on Mobile.

One question, guys? Would anybody mind if a did a same-for-same swap? I have some Monte 2s that seemed really mild to me after after all that has been said about them on this forum. GKPK put in a monte 2, and I wanted to swap it out for one of mine, just to see if there is any difference among boxes. Mine is from a trusted vendor, and aged (Nov 03). Would that be okay? This is my first pass, so just checking.

Regards,

JK

Everything is fine here. Lots of wind and a little rain. It's okay to send the pass my direction.

Brent

Let us know how things look on Monady just in case this storm spawns a bunch of twisters. As far as the Monte goes I am fine with that. You'll have to contact GKPK directly to see what the box code is on his put. Seeing how it is a little under 2 years old, I am not surprised it is smoking a little flat right now. That is fairly common. You should put them in the back of the cooler and sit on them for a while. Maybe revisit in 6 months to see if your reaction to them is the same.

Emo

Okay, puts and takes are done here on the Gulf Coast.

Mine:

Take--Put
WOAM--PAN 64 Exclusivo
Partagas Corona Sr--SLR Series A
Hemingway Classic--Opus X Robusto
Diplo #2--Monte #2

Castaway gave me cigars to do P/Ts for him as well:

Takes:
LFD Double Ligero
Montecristo Buena Fortuna Maduro
LGC Churchill

Puts:
CAO Maduro (box pressed Torp)
Partagas Black Tubo

Brent says he is ready, so I am going to send the pass north today. Should be up there Tuesday or Wednesday.

JK