• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the game talk...

I hate it when they don't include all the needed info int he description...

Here is a consolidated list of most of the information in this thread

I typed in in a table in Word.....bad idea....

If anything is missing, or wrong, just let me know

Tim

Wow nice Tim. Just as a suggestion, it might be easier to move the list to something like google docs where updates can be seen in real time.

Ohh and earlier, I forgot to include that I have the following PC games (PM if you want to game):
Team fortress 2
Half Life 2
Diablo 2 (yeah, I still play it)
Battlefield 2
Counter Strike Source

Anybody have, or have played NHL 2k9 on 360 that have any opinions? The last NHL game I played was probably 95 so I'm interested to see what 14 years of development will have on a game. I'll probably go by gamestop to pick up a used copy sometime soon so if anyone that has it wants to play let me know.

PS3 and 360 . . . username is dulaney22 on both

Currently play Killzone 2 and COD:WAW (or 4).

Add me whoever wants.

Lee

Recently picked up Spore for PC - it rocks so far, but I haven't tried it online yet.

-K-

HALO:ODST

I am so down for this

oh and that other game, what was it.....

MW2.......

Tim

Wow I never knew this thread existed until now :)

My handle on whatever I play is usually Poronico. Played WoW for a long time, Ultima Online before that. I am a PC gamer through and through, was sponsored in Battlefield 1942 for a couple years, also played Counter Strike Source after they patched 1.6 and brought heater shields into non source. If any of you guys have battlefield 2 or 2142 games going I would be down to join in. Its been years since I have played those and would love to get back into it.

And while we are at it...

Anyone getting modern warfare 2 for xbox when it comes out? Or MAG for PS3?

These will both probably be day 1 purchases for me.

Also while we are at it.. :whistling:

Just got an Xbox Elite two days ago. I was always using my roommates Xbox but now that I moved out and live with my Wife I had to get one on my own. $100 off, couldnt pass up on that deal. So now I am a proud owner of an XBOX.

handle name is: sweetrice8022

PS. Playing games on HD is INSANE!!

David

I'm not sure if i want to get COD MW2 on PS3 or XBOX360?
The MAG game does sound interesting though

My Xbox hit the dirt 3 weeks ago. I found someone that will repair it for $40, so I'm sending it off today. I pre-ordered ODST, so come hell or high water, I'll be there.

I'm looking four three others to go in on the L4D2 four pack (pre-order). Would be $33.75 ea. Send me a PM if interested!

I'm looking four three others to go in on the L4D2 four pack (pre-order). Would be $33.75 ea. Send me a PM if interested!

One down, two to go!! C'mon, gotta be somebody to come join us in some zombie killin!! :D

Left 4 Dead what?
Modern Warfare who?

Sorry, bought Borderlands - now I can't see myself playing anything else for a long time to come! WAY WAY too much fun, and highly addictive.

I know I have posted it before but here it is again.
Jeff1101 PS3

And I need help killing the ZOMBIES. So please add me if you are a ZOMBIE killer.

Left 4 Dead what?
Modern Warfare who?

Sorry, bought Borderlands - now I can't see myself playing anything else for a long time to come! WAY WAY too much fun, and highly addictive.
Borderlands???

I want the new modern warfare!!

System:Xbox360

gamertag: simpleman1977

games:COD
Gears of War
Rainbow 6
Halo

Ah c'mon y'all! Somebody has to want to play L4D on Steam with us...