• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the game talk...

Today I learned that you can go to xbox.com and download demos to your xbox (as long as it's on and logged in). I left my xbox on last night, and currently...

HW.jpg

Today I learned that you can go to xbox.com and download demos to your xbox (as long as it's on and logged in). I left my xbox on last night, and currently...

HW.jpg

Sheesh... n00bs. I swear! :laugh:
I have been doing that pretty much since they allowed it with the new xbox frontend!! :laugh:

Got your msg Jim.

We will have to Co=op GoW for sure.

Just a word of warning, I suck at FPS.....so bad for system link Halo 1 72 my call sign was Isuck.com

you have been warned.

Tim

Tim,
still looking for that hookup in GoW! Sounds like we'd be very compatible dieing together! :laugh: might take us a bit to get thru the game on co-op if no one is all that good, but that could provide a ton of entertainment!!

I aint forgot about you bro....my GoW is loaned out right now, and I am slammed at work. I think I might have tomorrow and the next day off. Might be forced to Halo 3 of Perfect dark for co-op though.
I am just getting back into the game thing so my collection is pretty thin.

Tim

Tag: blinkyerdead

Games:
Halo 2 & 3
GH WT & III

I should be on a little later so I'll be adding all the people from here that play the 360...see y'all there...

Ok, I just added:

Lurch
Kosmo
KayakinBoy

to my friends.....

Tim (OldRepublic42)

Vestatio

Games on Xbox Live:

CoD4
Halo 3
GoW2
Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2
Left 4 Dead

I added "CP - KB" to my profile so people would be able to figure out who I was and my CP screen name. Not a bad idea on that Swissy boy. :thumbs:

COD 4

Starting soon

Tim

I have been rocking my modded xbox for a week now no problems. It is sweet to have every game made for the damn thing!

Just got an e-mail stating that Call of Duty World at War will have downloadable content coming in March.

3 new multiplayer maps and.....a new ZOMBIE map!!
woohoo.gif

"New conflicts are on the horizon for Call of Duty: World at War! We're pleased to introduce the contents of our first Downloadable Content (DLC) Map Pack for World at War, which includes three new Multiplayer levels, as well as an additional level for the ever-popular bonus Co-Op mode, Nazi Zombies!

3 Multiplayer maps: Nightfire, Station, Knee Deep
1 Nazi Zombie level: Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)"

The team has been very quiet regarding details of our DLC until now, and we're so excited to let this content loose. DLC Map Pack #1 is due out in March of '09 for the Xbox 360™, Playstation®3, and PC platforms. More details are soon to come, so be sure to check out CallOfDuty.com for all the latest news and updates regarding CoD:WaW!

So, this may be the wrong place to do this, but anyone have a xbox hard drive they want to part with? I need one to play burnout online!

Just got an e-mail stating that Call of Duty World at War will have downloadable content coming in March.

3 new multiplayer maps and.....a new ZOMBIE map!!
woohoo.gif

yeah, it'll be good to have a new map. I've been downloading and playing more of them on the PC version, and there are some really good ones out there! There's over 50 on the PC for Zombies alone...

hey all you PC gamers!!

if you have any interest in Left4Dead (awesome game BTW) you can get it for half cost over Steam this weekend!

Left4Dead Linky

(SwissyJim on steam...)

Damn Jim,

Sorry about all the issues...

I have no idea what was going on. I am going to send a question or 2 to Xbox and see if I can chase down the problem. O still think that it is a overseas IP addy issue.

Tim

PS: I forgot to add the other guys to my friends list......sorry again man I suck......

Damn Jim,

Sorry about all the issues...

I have no idea what was going on. I am going to send a question or 2 to Xbox and see if I can chase down the problem. O still think that it is a overseas IP addy issue.

Tim

PS: I forgot to add the other guys to my friends list......sorry again man I suck......

S'ok... was fun to talk with you anyways! I did post some questions regarding our issues on a co-op gaing site I belong to. A couple of people said they have played with people all over the world, including both HAWX demo and Rainbow Six: Vegas

Not sure what's up then... we should have been able to hook up? I guess we just need to try again! ;)

As far as the other guys... forget them! Just my brother and nephew... no one worthy! :laugh:

I only play PC games multiplayer.

Call of Duty 4/WAW
BF2 and BF2 SF
BF2142 sometimes
IL2
TF2
Quake Wars

and some others as well. XFire is calhounhusker

Intel core2quad q6600 - overclocked
8GB 1066Mhz DDR2
512 mb 9800GTX+ - Overclocked

I do love me some PC gaming.

System(s):

Xbox Live
PC Based MMOs

XBox Live Handle:

LarianLeQuella

Games:
XBox:

Rock Band 2

PC:
Dark Age of Camelot (Guinevere/Hibernia)
Warhammer Online (Avelorn/Order)

My Xbox is home wth the wife and daughter at this moment, and I will not be able to play it until May. Hence why I am only paying my MMOs at this time. I am (*tries to hide his extreme geekiness*) a guild leader in my MMOs, all linked in my sig.

I only play PC games multiplayer.

Call of Duty 4/WAW
BF2 and BF2 SF
BF2142 sometimes
IL2
TF2
Quake Wars

and some others as well. XFire is calhounhusker

Intel core2quad q6600 - overclocked
8GB 1066Mhz DDR2
512 mb 9800GTX+ - Overclocked

I do love me some PC gaming.

Whoa... someone else that knows and plays IL2... which version? I run 1946 v4.08