• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the game talk...

XBOX 360 Gamertag: Bitaemo

Steam on PC: Bitaemo

Your absolutely right about Borderlands... GREAT game.. cant put it down at the moment?

Does anyone here play Guildwars? PM me if you do!!

Modern Warfare 2...looks like I'll have no life for at least a month. Damn game is incredible, it blew the hype out of the water, and only amplified what was awesome about the first game.

Handle on Xbox Live: Vestatio

I need to get home internet so I can kick your ass Charlie.

Damn, I miss playing with Jim, getting drunk and laughing our asses off as we fragged terrorists. Those were really good days... :(

Modern Warfare 2...looks like I'll have no life for at least a month. Damn game is incredible, it blew the hype out of the water, and only amplified what was awesome about the first game.

Damn, I miss playing with Jim, getting drunk and laughing our asses off as we fragged terrorists. Those were really good days... :(
The game is awesome. The campaign was short as shit though which sucked. I need to get a wireless adapter so I can play on live again though. Just so I can kick Jon's ass.

We need to get everyone who plays together and have a huge frag fest. :D

Xbox Live: DraXxus1549
Steam: DraXxus1549
(I know I am creative)

Right now I play mostly MW2 and Borderlands, and a little forza 3 as well.

Oh and someone mentioned Guild Wars a play I little of that as well =D

Damn, I miss playing with Jim, getting drunk and laughing our asses off as we fragged terrorists. Those were really good days...
sad.gif

Damn, I miss playing with Jim, getting drunk and laughing our asses off as we fragged terrorists. Those were really good days...
sad.gif
The game is awesome. The campaign was short as shit though which sucked. I need to get a wireless adapter so I can play on live again though. Just so I can kick Jon's ass.

We need to get everyone who plays together and have a huge frag fest.
biggrin.gif

Date and Time and I'm down... Perhaps tonight?...

XBox GT: blinkyerdead

I'm not sure if this has been done as of yet but I thought I'd get one started if it hadn't.

Gamer Tag Google Doc

Fully editable and viewable doc. Just insert your info and edit as you see fit and we'll have a handy place to view everyone...

I'm not sure if this has been done as of yet but I thought I'd get one started if it hadn't.

Gamer Tag Google Doc

Fully editable and viewable doc. Just insert your info and edit as you see fit and we'll have a handy place to view everyone...

Lurchy ma boy, you are a genius sir! No matter what your Gramps tells ya! :p

Haha.... you're the only one missing it - I still do it pretty much nightly, just without you! :p

But yes... you need to get internet access again. Borderlands is sooooooo much more fun with online players.

For anybody playing Modern Warfare 2 on the PC, I'm gaming under Yeahthatsme, will almost assuredly be online tonight.

Playing MW2 on live right now. Finally went and got an adapter for it so I'm good to go!

Gamertag: WIRL

For what it's worth you mooks, I'm back on Xbox Live. I've played with Quarto here, received sexually explicit voice messages from Fisher, and hopefully Swiss Miss and I can come to an agreement about MW2 and Borderlands!!!

Handle: Souldog24ca

If you request, please send me a message letting me know who you are on CP, because I'm too damn lazy to look. :blush:

For what it's worth you mooks, I'm back on Xbox Live. I've played with Quarto here, received sexually explicit voice messages from Fisher, and hopefully Swiss Miss and I can come to an agreement about MW2 and Borderlands!!!

Handle: Souldog24ca

If you request, please send me a message letting me know who you are on CP, because I'm too damn lazy to look. :blush:

My son will be playing in round 2 of the Game Stop MW2 tournament on Monday. Top 16 move on to compete for $5,000
His X-Box live handle is "Nigeldoesthedew"

OK, Xbox is almost ready to go again, just got a new controller and a power supply
now I need to replace some of the games I lost, just not sure where to start....

Might have to go back to some old school Halo 1 to get the trigger fingers back in shape, then order me a copy of Borderlands.
COD:MW as well......i hate that I lost all my good games

t