Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
- Nov 14, 2003
I love it when the shildren get interested in STEM (not the one your daughter is checking either)
This is the best experiment debrief I have ever readSo:
- In 30 minutes the 43% bourbon lost 8 1/1000 of an ounce.
- In 60 minutes it lost another 5/1000 of an ounce, for a total of 13/1000 of an ounce.
- I screwed up and did this with a bourbon I had never tasted before (Jim Beam Double Oak) so I can't say for sure what it did to the taste but I am certain that the typical ethanol burn wasn't there. And besides, I am a rookie and shouldn't be relied on for tasting notes anyway.
- I see I need to have my watch crystal polished.
- I made a pasta sauce for dinner.
- I had a Zombie Dust!
- The bourbon is pretty good!