• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Allright, which one of you f**kers is a spy

Gonz

Ultra Runner
Well? Who works there and has clued them in to our cigar lingo?

Those MF's just permanently suspended my account because I accepted payment for a "Work of Art" WTF is that all about?

There has to be some a-hole cigar smoker working there thinking he's Jesus or something and screwing the cigar world in an attempt to get out of his entry level BS job.

Hey traitor, if I find you I'm going to jam a whole god damn Work of Art box up your ass!

Jeez, relax and have a smoke. A money order works just as well albeit a bit slower.

If you need help I'll get an extra Work of Art box and help.......I f#@*%$! hate PP

That sux bro..... MO from now on...... Or personal checks (easier to track and cancel if lost)

I feel your pain, they did the same to me and my wife (two accounts) over a year ago......and my wife still bitches about it.......although it ended her Ebay buying spree :whistling:

-D

OK, I'm better now. Sorry for the rant. Luckily there was no money in the account. In fact it was a transaction that happened 3 months ago that they say violated their policy. It was just so easy and fast.

Sorry to hear it bro. I can't believe there's not another system out there yet like PP.

I've heard about one called Firepay I think, but I don't know much about it.

Sorry to hear it bro. I can't believe there's not another system out there yet like PP.
Was thinking maybe Google Checkout, but just looked and they don't allow payments for tobacco, either. :(

---John Holmes...

F- them..period, we don't need 'em that is for sure. for the amount of bs and fees, i will stop using them.

I've heard about one called Firepay I think, but I don't know much about it.
Sorry about the bad luck man. I have and use a firepay account on a regular basis. Not quite as nice and easy as PP but still a good choice. Also try neteller as another alternative.

Well? Who works there and has clued them in to our cigar lingo?

Those MF's just permanently suspended my account because I accepted payment for a "Work of Art" WTF is that all about?

There has to be some a-hole cigar smoker working there thinking he's Jesus or something and screwing the cigar world in an attempt to get out of his entry level BS job.

Hey traitor, if I find you I'm going to jam a whole god damn Work of Art box up your ass!

This is worth a thread just by itself. I can't tell you how many people, once they find out I smoke cigars, put me in the same category as child molester, wife beater, and dog killer. There are people out there that seem to have made a religion of annoying and trying really hurt people that smoke cigars. Sorry to hear about your experience. The bastards are out there... :angry:

same thing happened to me about a month ago. I know it sucks

This sucks bro, sorry to hear this happen. I canx my Paypal account a while ago when this first started happening.