• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Am I too caustic?

office-space-buy-milton-red-stapler-swingline.jpg

@stogie fan in real life. Kind of explains alot!!
That's not fair to Milton!

The reason it's okay that @Lee resurrects an old post is because he is a well respected, and well liked, member of this forum, You, on the other hand, being the flaming pile of cow shit that you are, contribute absolutely nothing beyond your own drama producing bullshit. I'm guessing that you think your video thread contributes but take a look at how many people interact with you and "like" your posts? The only "likes" you got were before we knew what a taint you are.

Maybe your therapist told you to join a special interest forum and, unfortunately, you chose this one?

Maybe your dog talks to you, and you listen, and tells you be the biggest fukwad you can be?

Maybe you subscribe to the theory that being despised is at least being acknowledged?

Maybe you are just a
View attachment 43464
That has never been cleaned.
I don’t like or respect Lee. At least I won’t in the morning.

For you sarcastic folks...I've probably forgotten more about cigars than some of you know🤣🤣🤣🤣

@stogie fan: This will be my only post in this thread -- I'm not going to reply to anything, no matter how baiting one may make it. It has been brought to my attention (I could not see it for obvious reasons you should be aware of by now) that a portion of a post of mine in a different thread/forum has been quoted by you here in this thread. Though I stand by my thoughts (if not the wording), you would do well to read beyond just what benefits your own point of view, and observe that I was rightfully admonished for my outburst by some of the "FOGS". So, you see, even established members get it wrong sometimes, and when they do, they, too, are put in their place and reminded of how and why this place has run (and, run well) for as long as it has. My thoughts in that thread, subsequently, are not applicable to anything else on this forum and should not be used as guidance for directing others in their behavior here. You are neither established, nor a FOG.

RM/PL

I echo your sentiments. "So, you see, even established members get it wrong sometimes, and when they do, they, too, are put in their place and reminded of how and why this place has run (and, run well) for as long as it has." But it takes the introspection you call for when you said, "...you would do well to read beyond just what benefits your own point of view,"

The hardest part of being a FOG is knowing when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. Seems our friend Stogie Fan as not yet reached that point...