• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Am I too caustic?

Matt R said:
thisthreadrocks-vi.jpg
Damn! Should have knew Matt would find it if it's out there. Now everyone knows what I really look like. :(

Thanks for the entertainment guys, I know you all are good for at least one good laugh every day. :thumbs:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I think he just did a reach around on me..... :sign:
[snapback]145604[/snapback]​

That'll work!! Welfare check complete!! :D

The true pleasure of life is to live with your inferiors.....

I love that quote, I'm taking it! It's mine! :D

SamClemmons said:
Face it Dweeber, you're never gonna get everyone to like you. You can't be someone you're not. Being a class 4 jacka$$ myself I can attest to this. But geez, look at it this way, at least everyone knows exactly what they're getting with you.
I think you're manic and excitable and I like that in my women ... and I'm learning to live with it in everyone else but caustic... not hardly... read some of my posts.

NA
[snapback]145562[/snapback]​
You always seem to put everything in a way that makes sense... well makes sense to me... LOL, is there such thing as a class 5 Jacka$$ ? If not, I'll write my Congressman and see if I can get a provision put through for you. Bwahahaha...
Hey Lee, just keep shooting straight. If some idiot get's in the way of your bullet, then maybe they need to be shot. LOL

Thank you kind sir! How ya doing by the way?? Good to see ya posting!

Email me your email addy!!

Lee, if Robert D Raiford retires I nominate you to take his place. :thumbs:

Is this the moment where I disappoint you, by telling you I'm NOT gay???

LMAO

(1) necro posting (forum policy/not mine) & (2) as a FOG recently stated in another thread, smacks of post-whoring

(1) necro posting (forum policy/not mine) & (2) as a FOG recently stated in another thread, smacks of post-whoring
You need to worry about yourself and if there is an issue let the established members handle it. In this case no issue since he hasn't been around for a long time and is bringing back one of his posts. What we don't like is new guys bringing back old random posts just to get there post count up.

You need to worry about yourself and if there is an issue let the established members handle it. In this case no issue since he hasn't been around for a long time and is bringing back one of his posts. What we don't like is new guys bringing back old random posts just to get there post count up.

I didn't read a thing about the self moderation concept of this forum that precludes any member, FOG, or otherwise, from being a friendly, moderating voice here.
I don't, "need to worry about" a thing, because I don't worry.

I didn't read a thing about the self moderation concept of this forum that precludes any member, FOG, or otherwise, from being a friendly, moderating voice here.
You being new it is not your place to be calling people out about breaking rules since you are still learning. Helps stop newbies like you for calling out someone like you did for something that wasn't against rules. Makes you look like an asshole with your foot in you mouth. IMHO

You joined CigarPass January 2, 2021 - you have been a member of CigarPass 148 days?

Read more, but please post less.

You being new it is not your place to be calling people out about breaking rules since you are still learning. Helps stop newbies like you for calling out someone like you did for something that wasn't against rules. Makes you look like an asshole with your foot in you mouth. IMHO

So, you hate noobs; I can't help that. Your issue.
If you want to throw the personal insults about then fine, that is your choice but that just goes directly against what member kann recently requested we all needed to do here; be adults. Maybe you could try that?

If you want to throw the personal insults about then that is your choice but that just goes directly agaisnt what member kann said we all needed to do here; be adults. Maybe you could try that?
No I don't hate noobs. Just the once that seem to only be here to start shit. There is reason so many members have you on ignore. I try to give you some advice and you just come back with a smart-ass response just like you been doing you whole time here. Members try to help you but you refuse to learn or listen. I wasn't calling you an asshole just letting you know that thats what you look like with you posts here. But you not going to change and eventually you will be just be another forgotten former member like so many before you with the same attitude you have.

If you want to throw the personal insults about then fine, that is your choice but that just goes directly against what member kann recently requested we all needed to do here; be adults. Maybe you could try that?
You have been baiting all day. I’ve tried to be patient, but my patience has run out. I’ve talked to you via pm, and as civilly as I could in many a thread, but you are devoted to drama.