• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ammo Can Pass

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Rules:

1) Every pass member MUST take one, and only one of the original bags (As a little help in case you don’t already know: Bolivar CJ=$4.80, SLR A=$6.80).
2) NC for ISOM is ok.
3) All P/Ts must be posted for approval by other members, I will be the final say.
4) PM the next member before you ship to ensure you have the correct address (I’m not perfect) and that they will be there.

Cigar List:

Box Codes
SLR A-SRP May 06
Boli CJ-SVF Sep 05

1) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:swissy)
2) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:insight)
3) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:rigo)
4) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:bfreebern)
5) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:tkoepp)
6) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:tomthirtysix)
7) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:mrepp)
8) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:kramer0622)
9) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:billytpage)

10) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:mmburtch)
11) Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior (P:smellysell / T:Lkyman)
12) Ramone Allones Special Select '04 (P:swissy / T:tomthirtysix)
13) Cohiba Robusto '04 (P:swissy / T:tkoepp)
14) Opus xXx '05 'Power Ranger' (P:swissy / T:mrepp)
15) Monte #2 '06 (P:insight / T:mrepp)

16) Tatuaje Havana VI Aristas (P:insight / T:?)
17) LFD Coronado Corona Gorda (P:insight / T:?)
18) CAO Sopranos Soldier (P:rigo / T:?)
19) AF Don Carlos Dbl Robusto (P:rigo / T:?)
20) Tatuaje Noellas Reserva (P:rigo / T:bfreebern)
21) WOAM (P:bfreebern / T:?)
22) Tatuaje VI Hermosos (P:bfreebern / T:?)
23) Bolivar PC (P:bfreebern / T:?)
24) LFD DL600 (P:bfreebern / T:?)
25) Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon Churchill (P:bfreebern / T:?)
26) Anejo #46 (P:bfreebern / T:?)
27) Cubano Fonseca Limitado Robusto (P:tkoepp / T:?)
28) Johnny O Special 05' (P:tkoepp / T:?)
29) Casa Fuente CG (P:tkoepp / T:mmburtch)
30) Bolivar PC POS 4/06 (P:tomthirtysix / T:?)
31) Montecristo Platinum Vintage 2002 Toro (P:tomthirtysix / T:?)
32) Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas #1 (P:tomthirtysix / T:?)
33) Avo Maduro #9 (P:tomthirtysix / T:kramer0622)
34) Johnny O custom Figero (P:mrepp / T:?)
35) Rass 05 (P:mrepp / T:mmburtch)
36) La Aurora Cien Anos Robusto (P:mrepp / T:?)
37) DC Max #5 (P:mrepp / T:?)
38) Graycliff Profesionale PG (P:mrepp / T:?)
39) Don Pepen Blue label Invictos (P:mrepp / T:?)
40) Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro (P:kramer0622 / T:?)
41) Gurkha Signature 101 Maduro Robusto #4 (P:kramer0622 / T:?)
42) Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Churchill (P:kramer0622 / T:?)
43) Perdomo Estate Seleccion Prestigio Maduro (P:kramer0622 / T:?)
44) Montecristo #4 (P:kramer0622 / T:?)
45) Hemingway Signature Nat (P:billytpage / T:?)
46) Gurkha Regent Torpedo (P:billytpage / T:?)
47) Hemingway Short Story Nat (P:billytpage / T:?)
48) Boli RC Jun 06 (P:mmburtch / T:?)
49) Ashton ESG robusto (P:mmburtch / T:?)
50) Ashton VSG Wizard (P:mmburtch / T:?)
51) Don Pepin Blue Delicias (P:mmburtch / T:?)
52) H.Upman Mag 46 Mai 06 (P:mmburtch / T:?)
53) Avo Domaine #10 (P:mmburtch / T:?)
54) Monte C - JNL OCT 03 (P:Lkyman / T:?)
55) San Cristobal Murella - OEB SEP 06 (P:Lkyman / T:?)

Pass Order:

smellysell
swissy
insight
rigo
bfreebern
tkoepp
tomthirtysix
mrepp
kramer0622
billytpage
mmburtch
Lkyman

ammocanpassmap-6.jpg

I've only been a member on this site since the beginning of January, but I was hooked at once and have enjoyed it so much I want to do something to show my appreciation. I read the thread about the ammo can humidor that will be auctioned off at the CP Herf in Vegas, and decided what better way.

Also, I had been on here for less than a week when a fine BOTL bombed me with an ISOM sampler, which is a big reason why I was hooked so quickly. Since then I've been wanting to provide some of my fellow noobs with an opportunity to try either their first or some different ISOMs.

So why not kill two birds with one stone? After consulting some of the established members on the board that I have had dealings with for advice, here's what I’m thinking. Several of them wanted to be in the pass, so I alread have a participant list started. Let me know if you have any ways that might improve this.

The pass will be be a "hand-off" style, loosely based on moki's mellenium pass, albeit with much less expensive smokes. There will be ten bags with 1 Saint Luis Rey Serie A and 1 Bolivar CJ in each. Each member of the pass, noob or estabished, is required to take one of these bags and replace it with 2 cigars. NC for ISOM is ok. Other than this, all standard pass rules apply. You may also trade out as many of the other sticks as you want.

The last member of the pass will be Lkyman and when he gets the box he will put the smokes in the ammo can.

IF ANY OF YOU, PARTICIPANTS OF THE PASS OR NOT, HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THE AUTHENTICITY OF THESE STICKS, PLEASE PM ME.

This pass is open to newbies, but I will make the final decision. Please don’t be offended if I ask you to sit this one out, I couldn’t be in most passes either, that’s why I started my own.

PM me your email and physical address if you are interested. I will e-mail an excel spreadsheet to all members of the pass with everybody’s addresses.

The rules, cigar list, and pass lists will be put in the first post and updated.

I think I know some of the other bastids ya got playing....

Justin, you should already have mine.. lol

Phil, Who ya calling a bastid?

Pass order is ready to go. Sorry Jim, you're first. Could you make sure everything looks ok when it gets to you?

Hey Scott, do want to do some P/Ts or just be the final resting place? Either one is fine, just let me know.

edit: Can't type

Pass order is ready to go. Sorry Jim, you're first. Could you make sure everything looks ok when it gets to you?

Hey Scott, do want to do some P/Ts or just be the final resting place? Either one is fine, just let me know.

:laugh: Okey Dokey! - guess I know what I'll be taking!
One thing tho... I forgot to mention I'll be zipping down to Phoenix on Monday to visit a sickly aunt. I'll be back Thursday night. I can get the pass out on Friday no problem, but if you want to move me in the pass order I'll fully understand.

:laugh: Okey Dokey! - guess I know what I'll be taking!
One thing tho... I forgot to mention I'll be zipping down to Phoenix on Monday to visit a sickly aunt. I'll be back Thursday night. I can get the pass out on Friday no problem, but if you want to move me in the pass order I'll fully understand.

I'll just hold off on sending it out until Wednesday.

Second to last. That should result in lots of drool and a few disapointments.

I down with participating in the P/T - All will then end in the ammo can after my P/T is approved.

Scott

I down with participating in the P/T - All will then end in the ammo can after my P/T is approved.

Scott

Sounds good, I'll add an eleventh bag for you.

And we are full. I'll get the order figured out and then update it.

DARN!!!
Passes always seem to Fill before I know about them.
Ya'll are just too fast... whatever happened to a man with a slow hand :whistling:

This would have been a GREAT one for me...Hubby never has had an ISOM :sign:
If anyone drops please let me know:)

Well at least I can watch
Ya'll Have Fun!

Take Care,
Lisa

Jim, you have a PM.

This will be off in the morning.

DC 0103 8555 7498 4840 3664

This one will be intresting to watch Justin :thumbs: