• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ammo Can Pass

The guys in my profile are in no particular order (anymore). But all three are on that list.

edit: Can't type

I need to route some slots in the Ammo Can tray so it can breathe. Dang Tas cut it so well that it seals against the liner and the humidity doesn't penetrate. I'll get it to Lkyman in enough time that he'll have some place to store the loot! :thumbs:

OK, time for one last contest as this thing winds down.

Name the three BOTL that I did my first trade on CP with (not Newbie Sampler).

The three involved are disqualified for this contest. Other than that, all are welcome. One post per hour.

Winner gets a fiver our of my coolers.

I knew you'd find a way to keep me from winning this one as well Justin. Nice contest AND pass bro...

I just got it!! Here are my P/T:

Take:

8. Saint Luis Rey Serie A/Bolivar Corona Junior

Put:

45. Hemingway Signature N
46. Gurkha Regent Torpedo
47. Hemingway Short Story N

as soon as I hear from mmburtch I'll send it out and post the DC#.

Thanks to all

Billy

OK, time for one last contest as this thing winds down.

Name the three BOTL that I did my first trade on CP with (not Newbie Sampler).

The three involved are disqualified for this contest. Other than that, all are welcome. One post per hour.

Winner gets a fiver our of my coolers.

Hmmmmm.

You know as well as I do that you and Tim are gonna be needing a shoulder to cry on after that one. You'd think you guys would have had enought after last years ass beating!

So you guys are Michigan and Notre Dame fans.... nice to know.

Alright folks,

The pass is on the road again! :thumbs:

DC#03060320000353796652

Billy

You know as well as I do that you and Tim are gonna be needing a shoulder to cry on after that one. You'd think you guys would have had enought after last years ass beating!

I am used to it... Its been MANY years since Lou Holtz... lol

Yeah it's been many years, but I still remember some of the beat downs ND put on USC back then. But Michigan.... j/k Justin.

I am used to it... Its been MANY years since Lou Holtz... lol

Yeah it's been many years, but I still remember some of the beat downs ND put on USC back then. But Michigan.... j/k Justin.

It's bad enough I have to hear it from the wife. Now you're just piling on!

Damn Tom, ya need to start using lotion on your hands bro... :)