• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An Open Lettter to CP an Coventrycat86

*guffaws*

Now that is rich - Bill being called out as a newbie bullier :laugh:

Hey Bill? That title was MINE bruddah ROFLMAO

Sam

SamGuss said:
*guffaws*

Now that is rich - Bill being called out as a newbie bullier :laugh:

Sam
[snapback]152990[/snapback]​

LMAO, yeah that's like calling me a Democrat :laugh: Very believable, isn't it?
Looks like the poker guys are teaming up ;)

This is the sound of me washing my hands. Why am I doing this you ask? Well, because this whole situation is just plain stupid, that's why. Good day gentlemen, have fun.

:whistling:

Intersting, stevehawk was "posting" here for almost ten minutes as I waited in earnest for him to finish his post. Then POOOOF, he's gone and no post :(

Must still be working on his research project trying to prove his "bully" theory.

Honestly Steve, I am very interested in your findings...........

coventrycat86 said:
SamGuss said:
*guffaws*

Now that is rich - Bill being called out as a newbie bullier  :laugh:

Sam
[snapback]152990[/snapback]​

LMAO, yeah that's like calling me a Democrat :laugh: Very believable, isn't it?
Looks like the poker guys are teaming up ;)
[snapback]152991[/snapback]​

Heart-bleeding liberal Bill....

Naw, just doesn't have the ring to it ;) :laugh:

Newbie Bullier Bill....

Naw, still doesn't have a ring to it :laugh:

Sam

coventrycat86 said:
it seems to me that CC has taken several verbal jabs at KB in various threads and on various topics

Can you provide us examples please?
[snapback]152989[/snapback]​

Sorry, I don't have the time nor the inclination to go searching for posts. One off the top of my head, tho... KB suggested black as a color for the CP background. Your response, as I recall, was something along the lines of, "that's the stupiedest idea I've ever heard". Black may have been a bad idea, but your response seemed a bit harsh to me.

coventrycat86 said:
Intersting, stevehawk was "posting" here for almost ten minutes as I waited in earnest for him to finish his post. Then POOOOF, he's gone and no post :(

Must still be working on his research project trying to prove his "bully" theory.

Honestly Steve, I am very interested in your findings...........
[snapback]152997[/snapback]​

So sorry for not responding to you in an expedient and prompt manner. I'm at work and things do come up that pull me away from your witty... ahem... I mean, bullying... banter.

Bill> do you not understand what I said? I said this whole thing is stupid. It has turned into a Witch Hunt and you are the witch. The hunters are the newbies and frankly, I don't find the humor in it.

Do I think you are a Bully? Well, no, not exactly. Now if you ask if I think your snappy comebacks are sometimes a bit on the slapdash side, I would say Yes, sometimes. As in the case Steve pointed out above. Does that set you apart from a good number of other Leaders around the cigar boards? Hell No. You fit right in.

You sir, are a "Meaner" as my son would say :laugh:

But you have a long way to go, if you are trying to catch up to the likes of Neal, Leebo or Kenny. You are a 2nd class Meaner to those masters :thumbs:

stevehawk said:
coventrycat86 said:
it seems to me that CC has taken several verbal jabs at KB in various threads and on various topics

Can you provide us examples please?

Sorry, I don't have the time nor the inclination to go searching for posts. One off the top of my head, tho... KB suggested black as a color for the CP background. Your response, as I recall, was something along the lines of, "that's the stupiedest idea I've ever heard". Black may have been a bad idea, but your response seemed a bit harsh to me.
[snapback]153000[/snapback]​

Have you considered that perhaps you are:

1) Overly sensative?
2) Have no clue about some of the people here yet?
3) Didn't like the way Bill comes across?

And thus your findings are completely wrong and unjustified?

Bill CAN be harsh - as many of us here can be if we detect or think there is some form of disrespect going on, or we simply don't care if we offend an individual who normally has stepped out of line in the first place. But he is also a fine BOTL around here, even if he does post-pad like a broke 2 dollar whore needing bail money ;)

Oh yeah and one more thing - ^5 on catching him on a typo. Don't bother with catching mine - I simply could care less - ask Bill ROFLMAO

Sam

One more point.

Steve> Give up bro, it ain't doing you no good at'all.

Bill has done his time, he has sat in the hotseat. He is now a respected FOG, and it has nothing to do with his Post Count. All of us know that sometimes he is hair triggered on a smack down. We kinda like that about him :laugh:

PuroBrat said:
But you have a long way to go, if you are trying to catch up to the likes of Neal, Leebo or Kenny. You are a 2nd class Meaner to those masters :thumbs:
[snapback]153004[/snapback]​
All right PB, bite down hard on this you hump. I am not mean. I am intolerant.

NA

Have you considered that perhaps you are:

1) Overly sensative?
2) Have no clue about some of the people here yet?
3) Didn't like the way Bill comes across?

And thus your findings are completely wrong and unjustified?

[snapback]153006[/snapback]​
[/quote]

1) never been accused of being overly sensitive
2) probably... I'm new to the board
3) you got that one right

I'm not conceding that my findings are wrong and unjustified, but they may a bit tainted. One of the first posts I ever read among coming here was CC's post about KB on the newbie sampler thread. As a newbie, I thought it was overly harsh and, as a result, I've admittedly been watching his posts with a jaded eye.

In reading the emails and PMs between CC and slowhand, I see an awful lot of derogatory profanity aimed at slowhand. To me that was also not justified. Did slow owe an apology? Perhaps... but he made one and it was not "good enough". I call BS on that.

PuroBrat said:
One more point.

Steve> Give up bro, it ain't doing you no good at'all.

Bill has done his time, he has sat in the hotseat. He is now a respected FOG, and it has nothing to do with his Post Count. All of us know that sometimes he is hair triggered on a smack down. We kinda like that about him :laugh:
[snapback]153009[/snapback]​

PB, you're right. I've said enough...

CC, I've been an a$$ and I apologize.

coventrycat86 said:
The only thing I'm probably guilty on that account is having a bad sense of humor.
Gee, you think???? Naw, really tho....

The only 2 things Bill can be blamed for is being a little brash and maybe not putting things in the more tactful way. Because he consistantly puts his opinions out there, there are going to be people that take offense to his way of putting things. Does Bill always have to put his .02 cents in, no(well he might think so :p ), but do people have to respond to him, no...He is as much to blame as any other member who posts their opinion here.
It's the frickin internet, things often come off a little differently than in person. Get over it. Can't you guys just agree not to agree. No one here gives a $h!t who likes who, or is at fault. All this arguing is just turning CP into a playground.

Emo

That w asa left handed apology. I'm surprised you can't see that Mr. Hawk. I could understand this if you were talking about me but geez, Bill? He's such a candyass. Reload podna, yer shootin' at trees.

NA

Actually Steve he offer an apology that was also containing an explanation (justification) which quite frankly leds me to think that either he was not sorry but simply trying to pacify or that he was trying to make Bill look more like the antagonist and therby negating his need for the apology in the first place. Neither sits well.

As some others commented before:

1) If you are going to insult publically, then apologize publically.
2) Either explain or apologize, but never both.

So, as you called BS on Bill for not accepting the apology or it being "good enough", I have to call BS twice so there LOL, one on slowhand and one on you for even trying to get involved in this to the level you seemingly appear to want to take it.

Back to you and your opinions, disclosures, debate, justifications, etc. and of course calling Bill a newbie bullier. :p

Sam

Great Steve you just admitted you've got an axe to grind. ;)

As a result you cannot be objective with anything concerning me so keep up your nonsense and you will continue to look foolish. You make a lame accusation about a thread:
as I recall, was something along the lines of, "that's the stupiedest idea I've ever heard". Black may have been a bad idea, but your response seemed a bit harsh to me.

Well, did you find it yet? I would suggest that in the future you not toss out irresponsible accusations like that without proof. I've been looking and I can't find it. If you do find it, let's discuss, until then you're making a fool out of yourself with your insistence on wanting to start trouble.

KB handled his part of the newbie sampler trade in an irresponbible manner and I was aggravated by it.