• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An Open Lettter to CP an Coventrycat86

Is this the point we're supposed to sit around a circle, hold hands and sing frigging kume-bye-ya?

'Cause, if so, I'm going home. :p

Sam

LOL

While you're at it, why don't you make fun of his pocker protector and high waters.............you damn bully :laugh:

bfreebern said:
LOL

While you're at it, why don't you make fun of his pocker protector and high waters.............you damn bully :laugh:
[snapback]153082[/snapback]​

You do that and I'm tellin' Rod
crying.gif

Yawn...I knew we would all be singing at the end of this mess. And for the record Neal, weather you want to admit it or not, you are CP's unofficial mascot. Even I don't think you're mean or a bully, just an a$$. :p

coventrycat86 said:
bfreebern said:
LOL

While you're at it, why don't you make fun of his pocker protector and high waters.............you damn bully  :laugh:
[snapback]153082[/snapback]​

You do that and I'm tellin' Rod
crying.gif

[snapback]153084[/snapback]​

Oh so now you're a tattle tale? I see how you are :p

Whether you are doing it on purpose or not, don't rain on his parade now.

emodx said:
And for the record Neal, weather you want to admit it or not, you are CP's unofficial mascot.
[snapback]153087[/snapback]​

stevehawk said:
I’m not sure why this has devolved into a blow-by-blow on credit, but I’m a bit disturbed by the original content of the thread. It appears to me as though SlowHand made an honest attempt at an apology.
<snip>
Hrrm. "devolved"? "honest"? God knows a discussion of credit is horribly boring, but I can't see this thread devolving any further than where it began after the initial backhanded apology and subsequent overly dramatic back and forth exchanges.

Most of the responses in this thread seemed backhanded to me in some way or another, and my read on the exchange that started it all (between Slowhand and CC) was that you both had PMS that day. Ack, what a bunch of whiney bitch drama-queens we are... :0 It is almost impossible to respond to this kind of thread without doing something passive aggressive (like pointing out how other people are PMS-filled-bitches in an uppity and condescending manner). I guess when you are conceived in the center of a crap sandwich, it is tough to do anything without getting some on you.

Yours in douchebaggery,

- Oak

From the first purveyors of devolution.

Crack that whip
Give the past the slip
Step on a crack
Break your momma's back

When a problem comes along you must whip it
Before the cream sits out too long you must whip it
When something's going wrong you must whip it

Now whip it - into shape
Shape it up, get straight
Go forward, move ahead
Try to detect it - it's not too late
To whip it, whip it good

When a good time turns around you must whip it
You will never live it down unless you whip it
No one gets their way until they whip it

I say whip it
Whip it good
I say whip it
Whip it good

{Repeat first two verses}

Now whip it - into shape
Go forward, move ahead
To whip it - into shape
Go forward, move ahead
To whip it, whip it good

AVB said:
From the first purveyors of devolution.

Crack that whip
Give the past the slip
Step on a crack
Break your momma's back

When a problem comes along you must whip it
Before the cream sits out too long you must whip it
When something's going wrong you must whip it

Now whip it - into shape
Go forward, move ahead
To whip it, whip it good

When a good time turns around you must whip it
You will never live it down unless you whip it
No one gets their way until they whip it

I say whip it
Whip it good
I say whip it
Whip it good

{Repeat first two verses}

Now whip it - into shape
Go forward, move ahead
To whip it - into shape
Go forward, move ahead
To whip it, whip it good
[snapback]153110[/snapback]​

Can someone translate what this jarhead just said? Us puddle pirates don't speak jarhead. :whistling: :p LOL...just ribbin ya man.

Emo

Translation - in a nutshell:

Devo was RIGHT!

Seriously - on another board (music related) that is my sigtag - "Devo was right" ROFLMAO

Sam

SamGuss said:

Devo was RIGHT!

Seriously - on another board (music related) that is my sigtag - "Devo was right" ROFLMAO

Sam
[snapback]153122[/snapback]​
Sam, you were no help. In fact, it made things worse. What did the jarhead say, and what the hell was Devo right about?

I have to say that after reading all of this for the last 10 minutes, I've come to the frightening conclusion......

I enjoyed the $hit I took earlier today more.......................... :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I have to say that after reading all of this for the last 10 minutes, I've come to the frightening conclusion......

I enjoyed the $hit I took earlier today more.......................... :laugh:
[snapback]153130[/snapback]​
Are you drinking while taking Vicodin and muscle relaxers again Lee???? LOL

SamGuss said:

Devo was RIGHT!

Sam

It's the lyrics to a one-hit-wonder from the late 70's (or early 80's) called "Whip It" by a group called "Devo". I whole heartedly suggest you find yourself a smapling of this great song and give it a try ;)

And remember - Devo was right! ROFLMAO

Sam

Semi-correct. Whip it was thier highest charted record at #14 but they also placed their version of "Workin' in a Coal Mine"(#43) and "“Theme From Doctor Detroit” that peaked at #59.

SamGuss said:
SamGuss said:

Devo was RIGHT!

Sam

It's the lyrics to a one-hit-wonder from the late 70's (or early 80's) called "Whip It" by a group called "Devo". I whole heartedly suggest you find yourself a smapling of this great song and give it a try ;)

And remember - Devo was right! ROFLMAO

Sam
[snapback]153135[/snapback]​

After two days of reading this whole thread, I just HAVE to say....I'm with SamClemmons on this one....

I have a package of $2.89 thin sliced Hormel bacon in the fridge that rips in shreads as you try to pull it apart to get it in the frying pan and a freakin $15 bottle of Toasted Head Merlot sitting on the counter.........sheezzz....drives me nuts.