• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Andy from XIKAR

Welcome, I do have a question about getting other Hutch made cutters? Can you order the scrim skull from you guys or do you have to get it from Hutch's site?

Andy, are you still around?

I got some questions on a Xikar Trezo that I recently puchased

Andy, are you still around?

I got some questions on a Xikar Trezo that I recently puchased

He hasn't been on the board since August of 2009. Might want to visit their website for answers.

welcome! maybe you can help me with my DOA xikar.....

You are a little late on the welcome. In regards to your DOA xikar, it would seem from the post right above yours that you can take it right back to the retailer and they will take care of you. Good luck.

Andy,

Can you please make a triple or double flamed version of the xikar tech and ultra. The flame on both is just not enough. For full disclosure, I own 4 different xikar lighters and I'm still waiting on a lighter from you guys that I can truly say is absolutely perfect. Right now, my enigma is not far off. However, the ultra and the tech could be GREATLY improved with a better torch. If I could design a perfect lighter for you guys it would be the tabletop triple flame at half the size. Make it in the Mayan version and I would drop $$$$ to own that bad boy.

Martin

Andy, Can you please make a triple or double flamed version of the xikar tech and ultra. The flame on both is just not enough. For full disclosure, I own 4 different xikar lighters and I'm still waiting on a lighter from you guys that I can truly say is absolutely perfect. Right now, my enigma is not far off. However, the ultra and the tech could be GREATLY improved with a better torch. If I could design a perfect lighter for you guys it would be the tabletop triple flame at half the size. Make it in the Mayan version and I would drop $$$$ to own that bad boy. Martin

See post #43. Andy hasn't been back in a while.

Digging up a five month old thread. You must be the "big dog"?

Digging up a five month old thread. You must be the "big dog"?

What the hell kind of reply is this?? A newer member has some useful feedback for a product rep and is innocently unaware that the rep hasn't been around in a while. Where is the harm? I suggest you make sure those boots fit first before going around stomping in them.

Ah it was just a little jabbin.. Ill take your advice moe. *takes boots off*

No worries, all is good. However, it's truly sad that the Xikar people don't monitor these sites. If they catered more to us hardcore smokers they would make things we truly wanted.

yet people still post in this thread. :sign:

[member='xikar']
Member Since 01 Feb 2008
Last Active Aug 15 2009 11:53 PM

ok  looking at purchasin a new cutter what is the best xikar cutter avalibale clean and easy cut 

bill.u said:
ok  looking at purchasin a new cutter what is the best xikar cutter avalibale clean and easy cut 

You should PM MoeCizlak. As you can see from the replies above, he's the new Xikar rep. 

About time Andy.  I have used much of what you sell.........good quality, great guarantee.

Welcome aboard.

Steve

broblues said:
About time Andy.  I have used much of what you sell.........good quality, great guarantee.

Welcome aboard.

Steve

psst... the OP pre-dates you by about a year and a half.  :laugh:

tomthirtysix said:

Welcome aboard.

Steve

psst... the OP pre-dates you by about a year and a half.  :laugh:

Ignorance IS bliss!!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: