• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anejo/OpusX Super Bowl Pool 2010

Here is the total of all sticks put in the pool and some pix.

OpusX TAA 1
OpusX Love Affair: 2
OpusX DC: 2
OpusX RDC: 5
OpusX PrefexionX: 3
OpusX Robusto: 9
OpusX Pefexion #2; 2
OpusX Super Beli: 2
OpusX Perf. #4; 13
OpusX #5: 6
OpusX Fuente Fuente: 8
OpusX XXX: 24
OpusX Petit Lancero; 13
Anejo #46: 32
Anejo #48: 21
Anejo #49: 6
Anejo #50: 25
Anejo #55: 11
Anejo #77: 15

All Sticks
2010poolall.jpg

!st Quarter
2010pool1stq.jpg

Half
2010poolhalf.jpg

3rd Quarter
2010pool2ndq.jpg

Final
2010poolfinal.jpg

I just tried drawing numbers using the automated grid Bruce set up and I keep getting an error message I will post again when this gets resolved and the numbers have been drawn.

Bruce won't be able to fix the grid until Monday. so I won't be able to draw numbers until then.

Opus/Anejo erections excitement for everyone!...or maybe it is just me.

Did I win?

Kudos to Bruce and Khris for under taking this task yet again! :thumbs:

Numbers have been drawn. Look HERE. Once again the host obviously has no advantage :( . Good Luck everyone!

And yes, the winning cigars will be shipped in Khris' very special Viking-purple craft felt fabric. Good luck!

Wow, 0 and 4. The best numbers I have pulled in a squares game in YEARS!! That means the rest of you guys are in luck. I am sure the score will be 25 to 32 now!! Nothing but safetys and 2 point conversions!! :D

I guess I am hoping for a lot of field goals. 5, 9, 6, 3

1 and 3, 4 and 8? I thought I had a great chance last year with 1 and 0, 0 and 1 - which didn't work out at all.

Yeah im already thinking up scores in my head and for what...todays scoring the game could be 43 42

GL everyone
Im leaning toward the saints in a little back door cover, 34-24 with 2 min left Indy plays a little prevent allowing the saints to score 34-31 Indy.

The jets from the flyover just made a damn racket going over my house on their way back to Homestead AFB.