• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Angry Birds for Android

klipsch

No more Room ≠ No more Cigars
Got the email this morning that the full version of Angry Birds has been released for Android. I've been addicted to this game since installing the Beta version with only 15 levels... :laugh:

I have it for iPhone... GREAT game. Its almost exactly the same as a few other games like Crush the Castle, but this one is much more addictive.

I think its the pig oink :)

angry-birds-golden-egg-star-snoozing-pig-thumb.jpg

I couldn't get the website to work earlier, but it's available in the market now so I guess it doesn't matter anymore. I don't usually play games on my phone, but this one is addictive!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I still don't see it in the marketplace. Odd. Luckily I was able to get it from getjar.

I wonder, is there a different marketplace for US and Canadian Android users?

I guess it could be different in Canada. Are you running Froyo? I know there are sometimes differences in what shows up in the market depending on what OS you are running. None of that really matters if you already have it installed, though!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I hate you for pointing this game out to me. I was up until 1:00 this morning because I couldn't put it down and go to bed.

I hate you for pointing this game out to me. I was up until 1:00 this morning because I couldn't put it down and go to bed.

However Brents wife is happy you pointed it out because he was up playing with his phone instead of something else..... :whistling:

Maybe it's just my phone, but I've noticed the textures for the ground obstacles don't show up. The bersion I got was from getjar.com, installed with app installer. Running an HTC AD6250 (same as the new Hero, but can't be called that in Canada for trademark reasons) running 2.1.

Maybe it's just my phone, but I've noticed the textures for the ground obstacles don't show up. The bersion I got was from getjar.com, installed with app installer. Running an HTC AD6250 (same as the new Hero, but can't be called that in Canada for trademark reasons) running 2.1.

Have you checked for any software updates from HTC, that might bump you to Froyo (2.2)? I brought my phone into the bathroom with me this morning so that I could play while taking care of business. 25 minutes later... :whistling:

I'll look into the possability of a software update that won't require rooting. I don't know enough about it yet and don't want to f*€# anything up :)

Last I looked HTC didn't have my phone listed on their site.

I got this for my ipad. Love this game. Very addicting
Im up to 2 golden eggs

I loathe you for showing me this amazing time-waster.