• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anonymous Almost Pass

Well at least newbies have an advantage somewhere :p

Looking forward to this guys and thank you for including me.

Sam

Ewwwwww Emo..... you REALLY dont know anyone who eats PB&J with their rum and coke do you????

......................nevermind following it with an Opus!

But just think if such details DO get out what might end up in the pass boxes! (Not just sharpies and bubble wrap)

:sign:

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Please PM the request to me next time - I don't read every thread regularly.

Dave ;)

Firestorm, I must have deleted my assignment by mistake, can you PM it to me again? :(

Sorry, all the meds I am on are making me stupid....er

Bob,
Mine is heading your way today as I will be out of town all next week!

Leebo :D

Consider this a happening then! :D Just a plea. Because of what people would learn if I did this ANY other way (due to the post dates on the thread), I will not send ANY of them out til I have the whole lot. That way someone cannot get a clue by sending late and waiting to see who posts when.

:p There will be no EASY way in this! Enjoy the cigars!

:love:

Firestorm,

So were are we with this pass - Have you made the mailing yet?????

Just trying to keep up on the latest news????

Thx gekko777

:sign: :sign:

Present state: I have 3 of 7 entries for the pass with a promise by Monday on 2. I have not heard from Tony who went to his fathers funeral in Florida. He will probably be the last to submit. BY the way there have been 2 now who forgot to give me clues..Please do NOT forget to send your clues with your cigars. :D

With luck this can go out by the end of next week! ( I have 2 promised on Monday bringing us to 5....and only 2 who have not spoken.

I will update as I get information! :love:

We now have 4 of 7 with to promises for 2 others today in today's mail. I will update after the mail comes.

Of the 4 who already sent.... 2 of you forgot CLUES in your package. Please pm me the clues so that I know what to write when I mail these. I will message everyone who is missing something (cigars or clues) after today's mail comes in.

Patience. We are almost ready to get the first round out. One of our brothers had some family issues that necessitated his being away for a bit, so we are waiting for his return. :(

If you have any questions PM me. :D

Ok here is my clue for my secret partner.....

hehehehe I may be new but I'm not stupid! (Just forgteful - PM being sent host).

Update! 3 who promised for last week..still have not sent their packets. I am anxiously waiting for you three........( you know who you are).... to get the packets. I will send another pm to you in case you sent and it never arrived.

PM tonight........ hopefully answers tomorrow guys. Sorry for the delays. I know I am ready with 4 of you.... Just no packages this week. After the promises I thought they'd be here by today. :(

Come on folks! Get those things in the mail so we can get this one moving!!!!

Leebo :D

I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again I will not hold up a pass again :( sorry guys, It is in the mail now