• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anonymous Almost Pass

:thumbs: :thumbs: I have messages from 2 of the three being very sorry and saying tis in the mail. I will nix the other if I hear nothing and will go with you 6.

If this continues to be this hard We will have to abandon it.....despite the fact that I think we are damned near a lot of fun!!!

I dont want to spend 27 of 30- days chasing down the ones who are slow. It is not fair to everyone. :D

We will do this or not . After this first send lets discuss it.

Personally I think we should see how the second round goes... if same lateness then abandon it. Life happens and perhaps this won't occur again - if it does then nix it.

Sam

I agree, with the long waits and such, it becomes a bore!

???

I know that you guys are not singling anyone out, but rather just speaking of the situation in general. But I have to say once more how sorry I am to have been one of the hold-outs.

No whining, no Excuses, just I am sorry!

I am so glad to finaly have it in the mail. :thumbs:

Do ya still Love me man ??? :love:

Puro man before you said anything no one knew - well at least "I" didn't LOL. It's all good bro, life happens... course I remember when I sent mine off "I" was worried about being late LOL

Sam

PB, We'll let ya slide this time, but if it happens again, it's 20 lashes with a wet noodle by Dawn!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Just razzin' you! Oh yeah, don't send any Lars!! ROTFLMAO

Leebo8-9-8 said:
PB, We'll let ya slide this time, but if it happens again, it's 20 lashes with a wet noodle by Dawn!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Just razzin' you! Oh yeah, don't send any Lars!! ROTFLMAO
I dunno Leebo - he may turn out and enjoy it and thus hold up a cigar pass every time ;)

:sign:

PB - just ribbing bud ;) Course imaging you strung up and being whipped with a wet noodle is a pretty funny image LOL

Sam

It is only funny Sam, until you factor in that Dawn is wielding the noodle, then it suddenly becomes quite erotic. :0 :p :D :lookup:

You have it backwards from being funny to erotic though PB ;) For it to be erotic she needs to be the one being whipped by the noodle :p

*ducks before Dawn comes after him with the wet noodle* :sign:

Sam

Does that mean I will get to be the one swingin the noodle? :0

Hmmmmmm ;)

So - Does this mean it's a go again??????

Please someone step-up and tell us????

Thx - Just having a re-laps since its been a least 20 days since I got any sticks in the mail!!!!!!!!!

Smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Dang, my lizard buddy, how the heck have you made it 20 days?? Man, I have trouble with 5. LOL. Hopefully it is gonna be a go finally, what say you Firestorm?

yeah yeah, I know y'all are talking aboot me, but whadaya want? Dawn whipping me with a wet noodle or whatever is fine, if ye canna wait no more, cut me out, but don't drop hint bombs and not just call me out on it, I'm a grown man sort of and can take it :p. You know the situation, so you could have moved without me if needed. I knew holding things up would eventually bite me in the ass ???

Gekko, get me your addy again, I have some cigars that are supposed to go to you from the indian's you sent me ;)

LMAO, I didn't know you were in this one, Tony!!

Hey, no worries.........

Nice excuse though........Giddy up!!

Glad you're back amoung the healthy! :thumbs:

Ya'll are telling on yourselves guys - life happens we all know this but thanks for the updates! :sign:

Heheheh, yeah I'm in on this one, guess I should send out those cigars huh? :p

Anyway Firestorm, I need your addy again so I can send my what is it? 5 or 6 smokes out to ya.

You just don't worry about it Tony my brother. Ain't a soul here gonna fault you for holdin it up. At least you had good reasons. More than I can say for that PB character who had no excuse. :D

AND...........they're off! The first round sends of the almost anony pass are in the mail. Sorry for the delays, I just kept hoping I would get sends from the last 2.

I did not, so there are 5 sent out today.

The people who sent are:

PB
Emo
Samguss
Ghekko
Leebo.............. You just dont know WHO sent to whom :)

When you get your first cigars and clues Please post What you received, and what the clue was. Then put on your thinking caps.

Lets try and get these cigars mailed a bit quicker so not as to hold everything up. After you get your sends... Wait til after Sept 7 to mail your next. I will be on vacation from Aug 29-Sept 7.

Sorry this has taken SOOOOOOOO long for everyone cigars to arrive. Now have fun!

INCOMING!!! All hands take cover in the hardened bunker...Doh...Gotta stop watching all those old war movies.

Emo