• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anonymous Almost Pass

Right on!!

And um I just notice the date :lookup:

So ummm Monday will send out again boss!

<---- his turn to be slow LOL.

Sam

Okay, mine came today! I received a CAO Gold and a Carlos Torano.

Clue was this person doesn't drink much alcohol socially, usually has coffee or soda with his cigars!

I already know who this is!!!! But I'm not tellin yet! :D

Good Job Leebo!

One down... Keep your guesses under your hat...3 others to figure out :) :sign:

But that does put you one ahead if you are right :D

Alrighty got home today to find out my package arrived yesterday. I got a very large black banded Fuente with a cedar wrap and black ribbon... a beautiful Sungrown that I look forward to smokin` ;)

Boss, we waiting for everyone to post clues and then make guesses on who is who correct?

The clue:

I have a 20 handicap.

Sam

Sam... what we are doing is holding out. Make your notes this month.. on EACH recipient... As the cycles wind down you will have around 6 clues to everyone by Dec. THEN we will publically take our guesses.

Until then. I wouldn't share my guesses with anyone.. you MIGHT be right and put someone on the track who might not have been :) No rules on this though. Feel free to guess all you want. I'm not telling til the fat Cigar lady sings :sign:

Good luck. Also Ghekko wont be posting until I get his snailer. Somehow it was not with the others, though all were in and boxed by the day I sent them... He has not responded to my request for his mail addy. If anyone knows it please tell me so I can get his box out.

Thanks. * NOTE this could be a BIG clue for someone. If the clue YOU sent in has NOT been posted by the Time Ghekko posts.......you KNOW who you sent it to!!! *

ROFLMAO!!! :D

Firestorm said:
* NOTE this could be a BIG clue for someone. If the clue YOU sent in has NOT been posted by the Time Ghekko posts.......you KNOW who you sent it to!!! *
FS, Now I am most confused. Because of your email notification I already KNOW who my send is going to, right? Or did you have to change em up a bit??

Heavily laden sarcasm Pb... ( everyone knows who they sent to) I was trying to underscore how little good it does to know that Ghekko will post later................because nobodywould benefit in knowing When HE posted... since all that is revealed is a clue...........and a cigar.. Which the person who SENT it already knows.......and everyone else is in the dark :D

Firestorm said:
Heavily laden sarcasm Pb...
<light comes on over PB's head> Ahhhhhhhhh, now I got it!!
Sorry folks, I is a redneck, yall know that, awite?

I'm all confused but that's nothing new LOL. Will have my next send out Wednesday for ya boss.

Sam

NOTE TO ALL:

I go on vacation to the great state of New Hampshire on Thursday Aug 29!! I will be back home on Sept 10. Please send nothing that will hang out in the postal office! If it cannot be here by Wednesday.......which means you sent it today... DO NOT send til Sept 7 or so.

I will be able to access all emails and pms by Mom's computer....but will not get my mail from Aug 29 to Sept 10!!

Just a note to all!

( I will begin sending etc the day I get back so if you want so send sept 7 to be here when I get home fire away!)

Bob

Hey Guys...they clue I received is this: Some people will say you might find me on Wall St.. And with that clue came a beautiful Punch Rare Corojo. I am gonna let that baby sit for another 24 hours to stablize before I try her out. This is fun, even if a bit confusing. :thumbs:

Emo

you guys are not gonna believe this one.....

OK, maybe you will. The package was sent to my office, I was looking for it at my home address (did you see the post on my new addy FS?) and since my e:Mail at the office is not working properly, I never got the message that it was here. It was delivered on Friday last week I think he said. Anyway, the stick is in tip top shape thanks to my first clue (Sender is anal about Humidification :D ) as I found a 3/4"x3/4" cube of floral foam moistened in a baggy, laying in the box with this well cared for GPECC.

Gar : Genuine Counterfit Pre Embargo Cuban (toro or Churchill, can't tell difference between a 50 and a 52) BTW, I love these gars :p

Clue :

1 was born in Salinas CA but hated living in CA when he went back as an adult.

2 favorite sports in order of precedence are Pro Football, Pro Basketball, college football, pro baseball and any form of Volleyball.

??? I don't have any idea yet, but I am researching :sneaky:

BTW, if the sender would tell me whether this is a Toro or Churchill I will be glad to fix this post accordingly :lookup: ;)

PuroBrat said:
BTW, if the sender would tell me whether this is a Toro or Churchill I will be glad to fix this post accordingly
I'm guessing the Toro :p

Sam

I suppose it doesn't matter what size it WAS, cause WAS is the key issue. I can tell you that it was a Tasty Treat that made me think of a Large Steak Dinner, hell I think I even tasted Worchestershire Sauce toward the nubb a little. Mmmmm Mmmmm :love:

PuroBrat said:
I suppose it doesn't matter what size it WAS, cause WAS is the key issue. I can tell you that it was a Tasty Treat that made me think of a Large Steak Dinner, hell I think I even tasted Worchestershire Sauce toward the nubb a little. Mmmmm Mmmmm :love:
Geeze PB...Next time finish the steak before you start in on the gar! Prolly dropped it on his plate one to get the Worstichire taste on it. You silly Texans put that stuff on every thing except Tex-Mex.

Emo

Firestorm said:
I'm not telling til the fat Cigar lady sings :sign:
No one said anything bout fat chicks. Well I for one am boycotting this deal. Unless the fat chick is Monica Lewinsky...LOL

Emo
:sign: