• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another baby contest

got a couple of close guesses on the first page of this thread. I'll keep you guys posted.

Get ready Duane, today around 1:35 pm. :p

No matter when the date and time.

We all wish you, Wendy and baby a safe delivery. :love:

Congratulations! Your lives will change forever but in a very good way enjoy! :)

few more hours and we'll be in the Hospital. I'll update you guys in a few days. Thanks for all the good wishes.

Well,
If they were going to induce at 6:00 am Duane's time, they should have started.

Breath Wendy, breath. Now push.

Bouncing Baby Boy, born at 2:30 pm. 7 lbs 3 oz. 10 fingers, 10 toes. She went into labor last night so we didn't have to get induced. I'm heading back to the hospital now. I'll be back around Monday.

Congratulations! I wish you peaceful sleeping and easy feedings for both! Nap when you can!

Emo

Congrats Bro :thumbs:

Your life will never be the same. :laugh:

Congrats! As the father of twins I wish you many peaceful nights of sleep in the future.

Dominic Duane Deshotel has Jandis <sp?> so we will be in the hospital another day or two. Nothing serious, he just has to sit in the tanning bed a little bit. I have to come home at least once a day to care for the dogs so I will keep you guys posted.

Just found out it's a billy ribbon light, not a tanning bed. In case any of you guys don't know, this is real common and nothing to worry about.

Triple_D said:
Just found out it's a billy ribbon light, not a tanning bed. In case any of you guys don't know, this is real common and nothing to worry about.
[snapback]150257[/snapback]​

My first son had that. Used the blanket a lot while he slept, no biggie. Congratulations!. :thumbs:

My son had it too. It really is very common. Congrats again Duane, I'll be keeping you and yours in my prayers for a few months, if you don't mind ;)