• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another New Guy!

Deep, extensive learning

Erudition: noun ; SCHOLORSHIP, Deep, extensive learning. (Websters Dictionary, 1994)

See See! I ain't ignerant!! I know some of you had that EruWha?? look about ya! :D

Welcome, Eru! What did 'ya learn in 2000??

Bat_Chief said:
Thanks again everyone. Almost too nice. haha

Bat Chief, the 2000 in my handle was the year when I took that handle, no other meaning. Erudition came as a result of dealing with people on the internet that really didn't know what they are talking about. It was originally a spoof but stuck. I participated on a fishing site that has since shut down. Like most BB's, you have some people that are thoroughly learned about a given subject and those that try to act like they are. One of my faults is being blunt and I had a tendency to tell people they were full of when they would talk about a subject that was obvious they had no knowledge of. Hence the handle which seemed fitting.

Erudition2000 said:
Bat_Chief said:
Thanks again everyone. Almost too nice. haha

Bat Chief, the 2000 in my handle was the year when I took that handle, no other meaning. Erudition came as a result of dealing with people on the internet that really didn't know what they are talking about. It was originally a spoof but stuck. I participated on a fishing site that has since shut down. Like most BB's, you have some people that are thoroughly learned about a given subject and those that try to act like they are. One of my faults is being blunt and I had a tendency to tell people they were full of when they would talk about a subject that was obvious they had no knowledge of. Hence the handle which seemed fitting.
:0 :0

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

:sign:

Erudition2000 said:
One of my faults is being blunt and I had a tendency to tell people they were full of when they would talk about a subject that was obvious they had no knowledge of. Hence the handle which seemed fitting.

Oh, were going to get along famously. My nick name at work is Chief Tact - heavy on the sarcasm. Life (mine) is easier when you speak your mind and don't pussy foot around.

As far as my cigar prowess, I'm still trying to figure out if I should keep on or take off the cellophane wrapper on my sticks! :D :sign:

Do us a favor though, Eru. Your profile looks a little bare....enlighten us! :)

welcome to cp....I've picked up alot here and the company is great...enjoy

Well I never got a chance to welcome him but it looks like he's already gone. :lookup:

Welcome To CigarPass NewGUY. hehehe You will love it her bro.
Enjoy :thumbs:

Backslide420 said:
Welcome To CigarPass NewGUY. hehehe You will love it her bro.
Enjoy :thumbs:
I didn't go anywhere, just went back to lurking since some people seemed to have their feelings hurt when I dished out exactly what they dealt to me in another thread. I do want to thank the people that sent me messages.