• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another newbie checks in!

hard-case

I'm not overly sure if there is a specific ettiquette regarding these things, so forgive me if I ramble...

I actually discovered this site while searching for the meaning of Cigar Pass. I'd heard the term used on another board, but never with enough context to get what it was. I've been lurking for a while, and I was very surprised at how open and jovial the atmosphere is here. I don't recall to many cigar boards, or web boards in general for that matter, that were so relaxed, and thus....here I am.

I found out I had a taste for cigars when a good friend introduced me to the Montecristo #2 and several Romeo y Juliettas. I think what drew me to it was that, to me at least...unlike smoking a cigarette, I felt you more 'experienced' a cigar. Fit in very much with my penchant for the single malt! Definitely another 'nasty vice' as another friend of mine would say, to add to the list! :D

Not much after that I snagged myself a decent humidor, and I've spent most of my time reading and slowly stocking it up. And sneaking the occasional cigar! (Unfortnately, I don't live alone, and some of the others here don't exactly have an appreciation for some of the finer things in life...)

I hope you all bear with me as I try to get myself up to speed on that which I don't know....and I'll do my best to try not to make too many mistakes!

Best wishes to all...

Welcome to the group hard-case. This is a great place to learn and meet new people.

Nick

Howdy & welcome to CP hard-case. Sit back, fire up a decent ceegar and get to postin'.... :)

Welcome aboard! You'll learn a lot here. As I told the last newbie, it is customary for new guys to send all other members cigars. Kind of like an initiation fee ;) .

Glad you could join us. We DO have a great time here. This will soon become your third "nasty vice."

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

welcome!!! :D

don't be afraid to make mistakes. sometimes they are the best entertainment! :p

Welcome to the friendliest place on earth! Oh, wait a minute, I think that line is already taken. Oh well they're full of it. This really is the friendliest. You're gonna love it here.

-Craig

Thanks everyone. You really do know how to roll out that red carpeted welcome mat! I get the feeling I'll be sticking around here for a while...

Now I just need to figure a good avatar...
and find someone to bomb...