• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another newbie in the fold

Alph Chomper

I guess this is where I say howdy to the best smoking room in the country.

I just passed the large 50 in age, and am married with children. Young children, 7 and 10 (not as young as they used to be). Got a golden retriever last summer, real cutie but eats, how can I say this, ****.

I am a "song and dance man" jack of all trades, computer technician by day, and working some weekends frees me to ski and golf mid week when the wife lets me (like tomorrow frinstance). Still taking classes at the localCC to keep the brain going.

Like a lot of history, like the Eastern Front in WWII low-tech, high-mortality fighting. I have visited Gettysburg and Sharpsburg here; Verdun and Normandy battlefields over there.

Hockey fan, minor league baseball fan who still smarts over that little strike thing in 1994.

I'm still feeling my way around the cigar field. Got a 30 quart coolidor and tricked the whole deal out for $14 including 50/50, that floral credo stuff, which i still have plenty of for the inevitable 120 quart humi. Stocked a lot of bundled stuff, some ERDM rectangulars, single Upman and some generic torps, scavenged cedar boxes. Still looking for my smoke. Have shopped Mom's, JR, Thompson, Factory Direct Cigars and some outfit from California that took a few too many weeks to ship.

Is there any other friends of Bill W here? The talk of single malt scotch etc will be to me like discussing the merits of various unleaded regular gasoline brands. Doesn't do it for me. Coffee on the other hand....

Anyway, there I am, it's great to be here.

Alph from Easton CT

hi!

welcome to cigar pass. nice intro.

as the self proclaimed ambassador of CP, we welcome you to the board and we will share with you an adage that was created by one of our most irish person here.

his name is robert paulson.
his adage: never stab a person in the neck.

enjoy your stay!

Welcome bro! This place is great, I hope you enjoy yourself around here. The best cigar site on the net!

Phil

thejollyco said:
comeone, write some cool story to freak the guy out.

you know you wanna.

Welcome Alph! I'm a newbie as well and I'm really start'n to like this place!

Oh, and no need to write anything more to freak Alph out, Jolly. I'll just post the address to your "freek'n journal"! Your one intense dude man, but I like ya! :D

welcome.gif
Alph!!

Wow, we're up to THREE active people on CPass from Connecticut!!! Holy moley!!

You've stumbled across the best cigar BB on the net. ;)

You'll find lots of friendly and helpful people here
1motley%20crew.gif

Enjoy!!

Oh, and no need to write anything more to freak Alph out, Jolly. I'll just post the address to your "freek'n journal"! Your one intense dude man, but I like ya!

found it already? i'm impressed.

seems like i've gotten more traffic activity on my website, or so claims the stats.
i gotta update my journal.

thejollyco said:

Oh, and no need to write anything more to freak Alph out, Jolly. I'll just post the address to your "freek'n journal"! Your one intense dude man, but I like ya! 

found it already? i'm impressed.

seems like i've gotten more traffic activity on my website, or so claims the stats.
i gotta update my journal.

Thanks Jolly, I'll take the compliment!

I think I can even guess which one is you in the pictires, even with the disabled link! I like a challenge! :D

Oh, and FYI to you, Lumberg, Big100D and Shuji (fellow sungrown lovers) I just picked up some Cuesta-Rey Centenario Belicoso #11 Centro Fino Sungrown from Holts. Looking forward to a test drive! :p :p

Welcome to CP, Alpha.

his name is robert paulson.
his adage: never stab a person in the neck.

Word of advice: You might wanna purchase a kevlar turtleneck if ever attending herf functions with Jolly...the doctors tell us he most likely will never be cured.

Very nice intro there.

I got me a Golden Retriever myself, 8 weeks and going trong ;D

Very nice intro there.

I got me a Golden Retriever myself, 8 weeks and going strong ;)

Welcome onboard to this addictive board of psyco- cigar-lovers! :sign: ;)
:thumbs:

Welcome Alpha, pick out one of your favorites, clip it, fire it up and get to postin'.... :) :thumbs: :)