• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another newbie in the fold

Welcome aboard one really great 'Ship o' Fools'. :D

There is a lot to be learned from all the experience of the members here.

coventrycat86 said:
welcome.gif
You've stumbled across the best cigar BB on the net. ;)

You'll find lots of friendly and helpful people here
1motley%20crew.gif

Enjoy!!
True!

Welcome, good intro. Check out Jerry and his Killer beans, he's always raving about some special or another.

I also have a marvelous local coffee roaster, and also have a Mayorga coffee factory nearby, if you ever want to do soem trading inolving coffee as well as cigars.

Welcome!

Alph Chomper said:
... Got a golden retriever last  summer, real cutie but eats, how can I say this, ****...
Alph,

Welcome. I'm new here myself.

We had a Golden Retriever also, and two cats, they dropped off as our son was growing up. The last animal passed on a couple of years ago, just before the kid went to college. We may get another animal, maybe a cat or a smaller dog.

Our dog did the same thing, the s### eating stuff. They will generally only eat it when the stuff dries out, so if you go in your back yard and scoop daily, it kind of eliminates the problem.

The Goldens are great, very loyal, and gentle with the kids. They are a great burglar alarm too. Ours was very protective of the home, though she was never agressive, and always very friendly with the neighbors. If the gate was ever left accidentally open, she would just sit on the front porch and wait for one of us to come home. They are great water dogs also.

Regards,

FA

Four Aces said:
Alph,

Welcome. I'm new here myself.

We had a Golden Retriever also, and two cats, they dropped off as our son was growing up. The last animal passed on a couple of years ago, just before the kid went to college. We may get another animal, maybe a cat or a smaller dog.

Our dog did the same thing, the s### eating stuff. They will generally only eat it when the stuff dries out, so if you go in your back yard and scoop daily, it kind of eliminates the problem.

The Goldens are great, very loyal, and gentle with the kids. They are a great burglar alarm too. Ours was very protective of the home, though she was never agressive, and always very friendly with the neighbors. If the gate was ever left accidentally open, she would just sit on the front porch and wait for one of us to come home. They are great water dogs also.

Regards,

FA
Dear 4A
We clean up after Cali (the pup) as often as can be, but the little one lets her out at 6:45 AM, then again after her breakfast and it is munch fest time. She is an over the top affectionate dog, as Goldens are wont to be! Watchdog? Maybe later, she has yet to see a soul who dosn't set her tail thumping and quivering in expectation.

My dates in college should have been so hot.

That's quite a background. Yo no habla Espanol. Je parle francais, et j'aime beacoup la cuisine cajun. And hot sauce, habanero and beyond.

oooo (la la) il y a une autre personne qui parle francais.

o la la sounds pretty.... well... effeminine.

did anyone get the robert paulson reference? :p

Welcome Alph.You will like it here. Do a trade with someone ,and feel the love.Honk if you know Bill W . Dave

thejollyco said:
...il y a une autre personne qui parle francais...
Hmmm. That kinda looks like:

"el y una otra persona que habla frances". ;)

Your showing your background. :) So I am off now to have a cafe sua da at the local pho bin . And as you know, it's the only way to have coffee. ;)

Ciao ba,

4A

thejollyco said:
Your showing your background. 

yes. i'm french.

cc... think fight club.
"ca phe sua da", the best way to serve French Ice Coffee, perfected by the Vietnamese. And my favorite way to have it is with the Cafe Du Monde coffee out of New Orleans, with Borden's sweetened condensed milk. :love:

Yeah" Fight Club". Great movie!

Regards,

4A

Welcome aboard. Great job with the coolador!

I just got done making my first frigador last week. Spent about $26 on climmax humidification beads (65%), already had plenty of boxes....Now I'm in the process of filling it.

Kick back and enjoy the place. A great place to start is the newbie sampler trades.

Check'em out. It's worth it.

Cheers,

AJ ;)

Yeah je parle le joual Quebecois.

After the surge of smokes recently bought, the coolerdor is reaching critical mass. The Missus isn't gonna be happy seeing 50 more sticks come in from JR. She had a major health crisis a few years ago and is very uptight about the big C as a side effect from smoking. So I best find a hide out for the smokes to age and break them out very slowly. The 120 quart cooler better go stealth. Any camoflouge suggestions?

Alph

Alph Chomper said:
Yeah je parle le joual Quebecois.

After the surge of smokes recently bought, the coolerdor is reaching critical mass. The Missus isn't gonna be happy seeing 50 more sticks come in from JR. She had a major health crisis a few years ago and is very uptight about the big C as a side effect from smoking. So I best find a hide out for the smokes to age and break them out very slowly. The 120 quart cooler better go stealth. Any camoflouge suggestions?

Alph
check out mhn's thread about his coolerdor. Makes a good all-purpose cabinet for a garage...maybe haev a neighbor store them fo ryou?