• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another newbie in the fold

coventrycat86 said:
Any camoflouge suggestions?
Sure, just hide it in plain sight. A cooler looks well, just like a cooler. Who'd know that inside it's actually holding $1,000.00 worth of cigars!
Coolidor with $1,000 worth of cigars or in my case, $200 worth ??? .

Hockey fan, 'eh? Red Wings I hope, or else you will be sorely disappointed when The Captain (Stevie Y) raises the Cup in Hockeytown again this year. :D

My first dog was a Golden mix (got her more than 20 years ago, when I was 33). I still get choked up looking at old pics of that ol' cutie.

My new little guy used to eat our older dog's poop. We put some of that stuff they sell at the pet store in her food, and he quit doing it - made it taste even worse, I guess, if that's possible. Or maybe he just grew out of it - who knows?

Welcome to CigarPass. :thumbs:

statelandman said:
Hockey fan, 'eh? Red Wings I hope, or else you will be sorely disappointed when The Captain (Stevie Y) raises the Cup in Hockeytown again this year. :D
I am greatly pained to inform that I am an old school fan of the Habs who aren't going to win much for the rest of eternity. But it warms my heart to see Lemaire, Gainey, and Robinson out and about doing the work they learned from Sam Pollock. Once the Rouge Blanc et Bleu struck terror i the hearts of the denizens of the Olympia, Maple Leaf Gardens, Boston Garden, Madison Sq Garden and Chicago Stadium. And nobody wanted to play Saturday night in the Forum where a loss was inevitable. But those days are but memories, to be pulled out on cold afternoons in Edmonton once in a while.

Back