• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Random Contest

Azoetia

CONTEST IS DONE - CONGRATS TO TOMTHIRTYSIX. Thanks to all for playing!

To celebrate the fact that I finally got off my ass and played this season's first (and second) round of golf this past weekend, and because I feel like giving out a few decent cigars, I thought I would host another random contest.

The winner shall receive a fiver composed of the following cigars:

1. Anejo Shark
2. VSG Sorcerer
3. FFOX DC
4. PSD3 EL 2006
5. '98 Lusitania

(For Items 1-3 above, if the winner prefers a different vitola in these lines, to the extent I have them, I am happy to switch out and accommodate such request.)

Contest:

Part I: It is virtually impossible (for me at least) to come up with the perfect golf foursome. However, I have three individuals in mind who, albeit quite random, would make for an interesting day of golf. You must guess two of the three other members who will make up this golf outing. To be fair, I have limited the other golfers to people who are alive now and who are, for the most part, recognizable names (one may not be too much so, hence, you only need to guess 2 of the 3). As such, no need to worry about my father's name, best friend, etc.

Part II: You must correctly guess what course I want to play. There are probably 200 or more courses that fit this bill. However, to make things interesting, and to provide a hint, I chose a course outside of the U.S.

Rules:

Each member is allowed two guesses per calendar day.
The first member to correctly provide two of the names and the correct course, in the same post, wins the fiver.
To avoid dragging this on forever, I will provide periodic clues if it seems as if no one is getting remotely close.

Thanks for looking, thanks for playing and have fun!

David

Bill Murry, Tiger Woods and your dad....
Golf course - St Andrews...

Thanks for the contest

Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson - The Old Course at St. Andrews.

Danny Bonaduce
Vince Young
Kim Jong-il

at St. Andrews

Bill Murray and Jack Nicholson played on the Old Course at St Andrews.

Thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

Tiger Woods
Charles Barkley
Michael Jordan

St. Andrews (The old course)

Edited for clarification!
Thanks for the contest!

Arnold, Jack & The Old Course.

Edit to add that I had a 98 Lusi last year. That alone is a prize in of itself :thumbs:

Nice work thus far, some interesting selections indeed :thumbs:

Thus far, one of the three has been named but I will say no more at this point to ensure others not as fortunate as us to sign on at work will still have a chance when they get home.

Good luck and keep guessing (per rules, two guesses per calendar day).

David

Second guess for the day (almost the same as the first)...
Bill Murray, Michael Jordan & Jack Nicklaus
The Old Course at St. Andrews

Marvin Shaneken, Michael Jordan, Jack Nickalus,

St. Andrews Old course.

Michelle Wie
Rush Limbaugh
Michael Jordan

St. Andrews

Thanks for the contest!!

Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan and Dennis Hopper

The Old Course at St. Andrews...where it all started.

Thanks for the contest!

Tiger Woods
Michelle Wie
Bill Clinton

Royal Troon

Thanks for the contest.

Tiger Woods, Tom Watson and Carnoustie. Thanks

Tiger Woods, Chris DiMarco, Stuart Appleby, - playing on "Old Head" - I am told this is just a great course.