• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Random Contest

Oak Brook Country club, Michael Jordan, your Dad, Mayor Daley, and of course yourself. :thumbs:

Michael Jordan
Frater W.I.T.
Paul Stanley

And Kauri Cliffs course.

Fresh Meadows, Tiger Woods, Cardinal Geoge, Rod Blagoiavich (sp). :whistling:

Two of the three players have been named. The course has not been named as of yet.

Getting closer :whistling:

Jim McMahon Bill Murray Mike Ditka (it was either ditka or McMahon)

Course...ROTORUA In New Zealand.

Thanks for the contest

Michael Jordan, your Dad, Tiger Woods

Titiranji for the course.

McMahon, Murray, Ditka

Cape Kidnappers Course

Looks like we have a winner!

Nice work :thumbs:

Please send me your addy.

Thanks to all for playing.

The three people are Bill Murray, Jim McMahon and Bear Grylls (Man v. Wild - seems like an interesting dude and if the halfway house is closed, he can do some recon and procure a meal for the foursome).

David

Woo Hoo! Congrats Tom. :thumbs: That's one hell of a prize pack you won.

Thanks for the contest.

Jim McMahon
Alice Cooper
Bill Murray

Dubai Emirates Golf Club

Alan - becuase you were the first to nail two of the three other players, and nailed Jim McMahon after a clue that was no so obvious (there are a lot of athletes who played in Chicago), please send me your addy and let's work out a second place price for you (Kauri Cliffs was a close second as well).

Thanks,
David

Jim McMahon
Alice Cooper
Bill Murray

Dubai Emirates Golf Club

Alan - becuase you were the first to nail two of the three other players, and nailed Jim McMahon after a clue that was no so obvious (there are a lot of athletes who played in Chicago), please send me your addy and let's work out a second place price for you (Kauri Cliffs was a close second as well).

Thanks,
David
Wow! Thank you, that's very generous!

PM on its way.

Got my prize today. Very generous of you and much appreciated! :)