• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Random Contest

Hmmm

Michael Jordan, Mike Ditka, and Tiger Woods.

Royal County Down

Second guess for today:

Bill Murray, Arnold Schwartzenager, and Ditka

St. Andrews

How about... Michael Jordan, Lars Ulrich, and Steven King.

For the course... St Andrews Old Course

Thanks for the contest!

Tiger Woods
Rush Limbaugh
Greg Maddox

The Old Course at St. Andrews

I'll go with Paris Hilton, Ron Artest and Elton John at Muirfield Golf Club is Scotland.

Tiger Woods
David Beckham
Bill Clinton (because he knows how to use a cigar)

at St. Andrews

Thanks for the contest! My guesses are: Tiger Woods, Phil Michelson, and Jim Furyk playing in the dominican Republic at Punta Cana golf course. :thumbs:

Good guesses but thus far, still only one of three has been named. I realize the options are limitless and this is damn near impossible. As such, I will provide only a small hint at this time (to be fair to the folks across the ocean). Only one of the three is an athlete. That's all for now. :whistling:

So that means the other two are golfers then. :cool:

Good guesses but thus far, still only one of three has been named. I realize the options are limitless and this is damn near impossible. As such, I will provide only a small hint at this time (to be fair to the folks across the ocean). Only one of the three is an athlete. That's all for now. :whistling:

Michael Jordan, Alice Cooper, and President Bush at Carnoustie

Rush Limbaugh
Vee Jay Singh
Bill Clinton

The Old Course at St. Andrews

Thanks again for the contest.

OK... last guess for today..

Michael Jordan
Ozzy Osbourne
Andrew Chumbley

PGA Centenary Course

Bill Clinton
Michael Jordan
Rush Limbaugh

at Pine Valley Golf Club in NJ :D

Michael Jordan
Ozzy Osbourne
Andrew Chumbley

PGA Centenary Course

Well, I see folks are looking at old threads, profiles, etc. Kudos to you, but it won't help for this contest. So, time for two hints although one won't be too helpful. Andrew Chumbley is dead so he is ruled out. Next hint - the sole athlete of the group used to play in Chicago. Additional hints tomorrow morning. What the hell, one more now - I hate contests that go forever. The golf course is NOT in Europe.

Jim McMahon
Alice Cooper
Bill Murray

Dubai Emirates Golf Club

Michael Jordan
Ozzy Osbourne
Andrew Chumbley

PGA Centenary Course

Well, I see folks are looking at old threads, profiles, etc. Kudos to you, but it won't help for this contest. So, time for two hints although one won't be too helpful. Andrew Chumbley is dead so he is ruled out. Next hint - the sole athlete of the group used to play in Chicago. Additional hints tomorrow morning. What the hell, one more now - I hate contests that go forever. The golf course is NOT in Europe.

Probably should have looked into that before I guessed it. Thanks for the hints. :thumbs: