• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any car people here?

05 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI (stock, for now)
03 Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel (properly tuned,compound turbos, 450hp 900+ lb-ft.)
95 BMW 325is (stock)

wow, a LOT of car guys here!!!
To the person who said they might consider an Elise, GET IT, NOT THE BOXTER! such awsome looking little cars! Boxters ya see everywhere!

Sounds like a lot of NICE cars though.... ya'll smoke in em? LOL

My everyday car is a 1986 Toyota MR2...love that little car...would love to get an Elise sometime. Also have an '87 F-150 4x4, wife has an intreped.
did have a '72 Olds 442, but wrapped it around a tree when i was 16...8 days in the hospital later, and i think i got the point about the way these cars handle at 130+...lol...anyway, i love cars... my pops has a '76 camaro (didnt offer a z-28 in '76) that is the coupe body, with around 450 hp at the tires, 2 triumph tr-6 (one 1959, one 1961) and a '77 mgb (rubber bumpers). i get to drive some of them, sometimes...lol...

I drive a 2003 Jaguar XJ8 Vanden Plas and the wife drives a 2003 GMC Yukon XL.
I love the Jag because of the incredible head and leg room the car provides. Way more room than any BMW or Mercedes. It also handles incredibly well because of the extremely low profile and curb weight of 4500 pounds.

I built and drive this 66 Shelby Cobra Replica. I decided on the replica because I was short the 350,000.00 for the original. I have had it out at Pocono and Watkins Glen for open track events. Build site is http://www.priveye.com/cobra.htm

Pure adrenaline..

And oh! I have a Ford Exploder too....

one1.jpeg

Roscoe

roscoe said:
I built and drive this 66 Shelby Cobra Replica. I decided on the replica because I was short the 350,000.00 for the original. I have had it out at Pocono and Watkins Glen for open track events. Build site is http://www.priveye.com/cobra.htm

Pure adrenaline..

And oh! I have a Ford Exploder too....

one1.jpeg

Roscoe
[snapback]298403[/snapback]​

I saw a show on the Shelby Cobra... Supposedly they couldn't even give these away in the early 70's.

-Rob

Back