• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Gamers in the forum??

Used to play WoW and a few others, but these days its just war in clash of clans

How far along are y'all in Clash?
I'm a town hall 9.

How far along are y'all in Clash?
I'm a town hall 9.
I have a fully upgraded TH8 and I am 6 days from TH9. You in a good war clan?? We do wars twice a week and are always looking for more people who are good at wars. We win a TON an are Guild level 8 and 80% to 9.

As a side note I started playing WoW again with the new expansion I really enjoy the quest lines a LOT and the scaling to your level is amazing.

Last edited:
I have a fully upgraded TH8 and I am 6 days from TH9. You in a good war clan?? We do wars twice a week and are always looking for more people who are good at wars. We win a TON an are Guild level 8 and 80% to 9.

As a side note I started playing WoW again with the new expansion I really enjoy the quest lines a LOT and the scaling to your level is amazing.

I'm in a level 10 clan, we war non-stop. We are 2/3 the way to level 11. :)

TH9 with walls and xbows left ,level 10 clan 42/50 members back to back wars.

Yup will more then likely wait until right before the move to th 10 before I up them ,
There is supposed to be some big update coming, probably a valk nerf in the future.

Yup will more then likely wait until right before the move to th 10 before I up them ,
There is supposed to be some big update coming, probably a valk nerf in the future.

We are thinking it could be a bowler nerf.
The HBHG attack is netting many of us regular six packs of stars.

We are thinking it could be a bowler nerf.
The HBHG attack is netting many of us regular six packs of stars.

This is true guess time will tell , we keep drawing 10s and 11s in the 18 and down slots lol

My war base.
This is true guess time will tell , we keep drawing 10s and 11s in the 18 and down slots lol

Good grief.
I don't we drew that many 10's and 11's on our merged 50v50 wars.

My war base.

Good grief.
I don't we drew that many 10's and 11's on our merged 50v50 wars.

there are usually 6s and 7s above them guess i should have worded different
they don't upgrade any defenses but just enough that our lower guys can't handle them

there are usually 6s and 7s above them guess i should have worded different
they don't upgrade any defenses but just enough that our lower guys can't handle them

Ah yes, the goofy rushed bases. I hate those.

Whats your guys take on the update that is coming? if your still playing clash

Ok, lets get this gamer thing going....

I am on Xbox 1
Tmayeux is my GT

Currently Playing Ark on a private dedicated server...

T