• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any pics of your prize possession cigars?

Everytime I see Cigar Man Andy's collection, I drooooool. I will have an Opus drawer some day

I wouldn't necessarily call these 'prized' cigars but they are all ones I can't wait to torch this spring.

100_0884.jpg

Every cigar I have is special and has been rubbed on my special regions.

I plan to smoke each and every "special" cigar I have, most will be smoked with others.

Man! Just when I thought I was getting some good sticks in my collection you guys all had to go and spoil my day with all of your collections! Jealousy is in the air!

Awesome collections! And Happy New Year to everyone!

~ t

Thanks. The 3 in ones are Don Francisco Culebras. 3 different cigars smoked as one to make a great blend of flavors. If you've never had a Don Francisco cigar you're missin out. His website is www.donfranciscocigars.com. He's a little on the crazy side but one hell of a BOTL. Bombs the crap outta people like he's at war. He's a little to wild for this crowd I think.

As far as the red tubes go.........Nice try :laugh: :thumbs: Those are resting until I pay my building off that my business is in. 4 years from now. :blush:

Thanks. The 3 in ones are Don Francisco Culebras. 3 different cigars smoked as one to make a great blend of flavors. If you've never had a Don Francisco cigar you're missin out. His website is www.donfranciscocigars.com. He's a little on the crazy side but one hell of a BOTL. Bombs the crap outta people like he's at war. He's a little to wild for this crowd I think.

As far as the red tubes go.........Nice try :laugh: :thumbs: Those are resting until I pay my building off that my business is in. 4 years from now. :blush:

If you smoke all three parts of your culebras at the same time well...awww hell nevermind.... :sign:

Also, are those the Blue label Original Release Oliva Family cigars I see? Quite a bit of age on those I suppose...

Recent additions to the humidor courtesy of a couple of very good friends:

gallery_1870_806_251133.jpg

edit to add:

Left to right: first two are custom rolls by Norma Fernandez Sastre (Cohiba Behike roller), Vegas Robaina farm roll, Yolanda custom roll, Bolivar Armonia China ER, Bolivar Libertador French ER

If you smoke all three parts of your culebras at the same time well...awww hell nevermind.... :sign:

Also, are those the Blue label Original Release Oliva Family cigars I see? Quite a bit of age on those I suppose...
Good eye, they are the Oliva Blue cloth bands. I did a little tradin to get those babies. Haven't tried one yet but a couple of em are going down pretty soon. :thumbs:

Recent additions to the humidor courtesy of a couple of very good friends:

gallery_1870_806_251133.jpg

edit to add:

Left to right: first two are custom rolls by Norma Fernandez Sastre (Cohiba Behike roller), Vegas Robaina farm roll, Yolanda custom roll, Bolivar Armonia China ER, Bolivar Libertador French ER

Very nice Sam! I haven't seen the China RE before. Whats the story on the Sastre custom? Know anything about the blend?