• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any pics of your prize possession cigars?

I'd post some put they have been smoked. To sit on a cigar is a waste of time for me. Just look at some of my reviews for the cigars I've smoked like the entire Opus 22 box from 2005. Nothing fancy... :whistling:

I agree 100%. I have smoked several of the same marca shown and I intend on smoking many of the ones pictured. I have realized many are not to just stare at.

Jim

Why don't you send me those Opus Maduro's and the Sammi Sosa bat Jim. I don't want you to do anything harsh! While you're at it, the ER's and VSG rounds...

:)

Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna smoke every one.The question is how much guilt vs pleasure will be gained. I've smoked some of the Partagus 160's and believe me, the pleasure won out buy a long shot. :thumbs: A couple of the Silvios are on the hit list next weekend. They've been aged for 11 years. Their time has come. :laugh: Life's too short for a bad cigar. :thumbs:

BTW, nice stash guys. If you are interested in some negotiation PM me.

The newest addition to my collection... I've got them resting for just the right day to relax and enjoy 'em:

grape_white_owls.jpg

I don't have anything that won't get burned, they are all special in their own way.

(or some such PC crap like that)

Mine are 2 1956 Punch Punch but I don't have a pic.

'You’ve finally arrived at that place in life which few people come to and where only the most discerning and distinguished tastes reside. Reward yourself with the luxury you deserve. When you are looking for the finest products that all true aficionados require, only a Lars Tetens will do.'

Well... according to Lars, his are the only smokes worth having. Thus I have dedicated a shrine to his obvious greatness and unquestioned genius and pay homage to a picture of him six times a day with prayers from all major religions. Come to think of it, I don't know how I have the time to come to this site and discuss inferior smokes.

You fools, stockpiling your rare Fuentes, Davidoffs and other 'big name' cigars. Learn to take the word of a spaced out man who moved his official site to MySpace and start smoking 'real' cigars.

God, do I have to tell you guys everything? ;)

I don't have many 'prized' cigars but I have a few boxes that I take great pleasure in smoking from...

Signed box of Pepin Series JJ Salomone
gallery_5704_381_314947.jpg

Signed box of Pepin Lancero Collection
gallery_5704_381_43378.jpg

Signed box of Tatuaje Havana VI Aristas
gallery_5704_381_117081.jpg

A 1970's HdM Excalibur given to me by Jay (altercall) right before I left for Iraq in January
gallery_5704_381_269091.jpg

IMHO life's to short to smoke a bad cigar but some are better than others. Nothin wrong with spreadin out the good ones with the great ones. I have a few set aside for celebrating certain goals when achieved. Makes for a little motivation and something to look forward to. It can be quite enjoyable to ponder the day you get to smoke that one special cigar for finally achieving that goal. i.e. paying off a mortgage or winning a race etc. :thumbs:

Very nice cigars guys.

The newest addition to my collection... I've got them resting for just the right day to relax and enjoy 'em:

Andrew, we've all seen your collection already...www.vitolas.net

Nice stash by the way!

I'd post some put they have been smoked. To sit on a cigar is a waste of time for me. Just look at some of my reviews for the cigars I've smoked like the entire Opus 22 box from 2005. Nothing fancy... :whistling:

LOREN!! How have you been??

Melly

grape_white_owls.jpg

I looked for these on your website, but could not find them? Do you have a link to them :sign:.

Jim

Damn nice stashes, congrats. What is the baseball bat? I realize it is an Opus, but I don't know the story behind it. Thanks.