• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any pics of your prize possession cigars?

Recent additions to the humidor courtesy of a couple of very good friends:

gallery_1870_806_251133.jpg

edit to add:

Left to right: first two are custom rolls by Norma Fernandez Sastre (Cohiba Behike roller), Vegas Robaina farm roll, Yolanda custom roll, Bolivar Armonia China ER, Bolivar Libertador French ER

Very nice Sam! I haven't seen the China RE before. Whats the story on the Sastre custom? Know anything about the blend?

They were picked up at one of the cigar divans in Hong Kong and the second one on the left is reportedly made with Behike leaves and apparently cost an arm (you'll also need to throw in a leg for the official Behikes). They were purchased nearly a year ago and I'll be waiting a little while longer to torch it. I have no idea what the blend of the one furthest on the left is, but I was told to wait to smoke it since they were meant to be either smoked fresh of with at least a couple of years of age on it.

I've smoked a couple of Yolanda's and they are fantastic. Very full bodied, smooth, and top notch construction. The smell of the shagfoot, when torched, is intoxicating. Beautifully constructed.

Haven't smoked the Libertador, but the Armonia met it's end in early November. Incredible smoke, medium to full bodied, it was complex, smooth, very earthy yet creamy, very little tannins, and ended with an un-Bolivar like spiciness at the last inch. It was as if they took the very prime leaves for the BGM and mixed in some PSP2 leaves for the ending. The two hours it took to smoke it was blissful.

The VR farm roll looks incredible, well constructed, smoked perfectly, but unremarkable. Nothing wrong with the cigar, but I smoked it after a Yolanda and it just paled in comparison.