• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any thoughts on the Holy Lance maduro

^^

There ya go, a BOTL that practices spontaneity! :thumbs:

Wish I had a local that sold Illusione, I love the regular HL and the maduro sounds intriguing (unfortunately, the B&M in the town I recently moved to hasn't bought any new lines of ANYTHING in like ten years...owner's really skeptical of anything new, for some reason).

Also saw in the last issue of ECJ that Dion is also making the HL in candela! Dion apparently wants to make an actual GOOD candela cigar, so that definitely sounds worth a try.

Wish I had a local that sold Illusione, I love the regular HL and the maduro sounds intriguing (unfortunately, the B&M in the town I recently moved to hasn't bought any new lines of ANYTHING in like ten years...owner's really skeptical of anything new, for some reason).

Also saw in the last issue of ECJ that Dion is also making the HL in candela! Dion apparently wants to make an actual GOOD candela cigar, so that definitely sounds worth a try.

Isy has a post on the candela's a few weeks ago. I believe he may either have some or expected to get some if you are looking. Isy is a solid retailer on the board and a good source if you live in an area with limited supply or 40% tax like me.

Cparker

My local B&M does a lot of business with Dion, so they got a box . . . good thing I swung by there yesterday! Picked up the last two HL maduros and the very last Tatuaje 'Face' in the store.

~Boar

I did get to try one last night. It was good but not as good as the HL in my opinion. I am glad I held on to the $90. :)

Here's the next question we all face, would a little down time on this cigar (it being fresh and all) help it change into a stellar cigar? It's not a dog rocket, so it does have potential. I've had my share of "wish I had kept more of these, they are gooda now!" :laugh:

Here's the next question we all face, would a little down time on this cigar (it being fresh and all) help it change into a stellar cigar? It's not a dog rocket, so it does have potential. I've had my share of "wish I had kept more of these, they are gooda now!" :laugh:

I have another I am letting it rest. It is a good cigar that should improve. I am not sure if it will ever reach the level of the HL but we all have different experiences with cigars. :)