• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody See This Cutter at the IPCPR

Gary are you circumcised? I think I know how you can get your monies worth out of this thing.

Gary are you circumcised? I think I know how you can get your monies worth out of this thing.
Why, yes I am Mr. Fields....No Flesh Jacket.

My short term realization in recouping my cash expenditure for this cutter?....I could moonlight as the Worlds first Goyum Mohel!

:laugh:

My short term realization in recouping my cash expenditure for this cutter?....I could moonlight as the Worlds first Goyum Mohel!

I question what made Mr. Fields think of using it for that? ???

Jealousy?

Nah. Exercising caution.

Jealousy?

Nah. Exercising caution.
Very-Interesting.png

Very Interesting....

Looks interesting...however looks more like a device to force people to give information as you are interrogating them!!!! I like oddities however, so I might need to pick one up just to play with it!!!

Saw it, Tried it, hated it. Just waiting for someone to get hurt with it.Those are razorblades inside and an accident waiting to happen.

How do you get the job done without razor blades?

It needs some kind of safety feature. But either way, they didn't work that well. The idea was not bad, but could be improved.

Andy, PLEASE tell me that your "Special Purpose" doesn't fit in this thing....and it's causing you nightmares since the show!

I just received this cutter, did not much care for it. The slits that were made were to small, and to far pass the cap for me. Unless you like putting a quater of a stick in your mouth and turning your cigar into a popsicle. I think that a punch IMPO works better.

Just my 2¢

At least this one, you have to stick your finger in the hole. I've known a few folks who got cut with a torqueing cutter.

I've known a few folks who have been in trouble because of sticking things in holes.

Moral of this thread, perhaps? :p

Good review Gary, though I am sure there will be some who hate it.

I got mine as a freebie from CI and have used it daily for about a month. No build up, but did learn to press the cigar into the cutter only to cut a touch past the cap. This is by guess. Have not tried it on a torpedo, though.