Anyone enjoy the SPORT OF KINGS?

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
It always has pissed me off when the only horse that can win the triple crown bows out. But... what ever the owners think is best for the horse is always the way to go. I'm hoping the Filly runs a big race and shows the boys what she's all about.
I don’t really believe it’s what’s “best for the horse”! It’s what’s best for the stud rights. I don’t believe that horse couldn’t compete in the Preakness. I believe it’s not a favorite, so they want to preserve stud fees.

I do agree in theory, what’s best for the animal is best, just not in this case. I call BS!

Floyd T

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Ok a few minutes until post on the PREAKNESS STAKES. 8-1-5-4 box Superfecta.

8- EPICENTER
1- SIMPLIFICATION
5- EARLY VOTING
4- SECRET OATH (f)

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Ok a few minutes until post on the PREAKNESS STAKES. 8-1-5-4 box Superfecta.

8- EPICENTER
1- SIMPLIFICATION
5- EARLY VOTING
4- SECRET OATH (f)
Close. Early Voting will have a tough time winning the Belmont, if it enters. He was losing ground at the finish.

Floyd T

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Welp tomorrow signals the end of the race for the Triple Crown. Smart Strike lost the only chance for that skipping the Preakness. Does anyone have faith in him to get this one done though? I'm leaning towards We The People and Creative Minister. I'll be crunching numbers this afternoon to pull the rabbit out my hat. Meanwhile todays Belmont card is a good one 5 graded Stakes races in all. I'm going to try and pad my bank roll with a couple plays.

Nate1977

We the people and golden glider.

Not sure if Rich Strike can pull it off again , but as you said they blew their chance on the triple.

And now people are crying that the big 3 should be spread out more.

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
We the people and golden glider.

Not sure if Rich Strike can pull it off again , but as you said they blew their chance on the triple.

And now people are crying that the big 3 should be spread out more.
I don't think so. It should remain the same. It looks like horses are going the way of man. The real meaning behind a super horse is to be... a fkn super horse.

Nate1977

I don't think so. It should remain the same. It looks like horses are going the way of man. The real meaning behind a super horse is to be... a fkn super horse.
I agree with that.

@SKYDIVNEKD / @Nate1977
Any gut feelings in the Belmont?

No gut feelings, but I'm going with We The People , creative minister, golden glider.

Might throw a couple bucks on Strike just for shits and giggles.

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
I like what I saw in Rich Strike in the Derby. He was late Speed and pulling away. Nest is a fav long shot on a few sites. Maybe Mo Donegal/We the People round out my trifecta. I really wanna see Rich Strike prove em all wrong again. Gonna have to be a good clean run though.

Good luck fellas.

Floyd T