• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone enjoy the SPORT OF KINGS?

It always has pissed me off when the only horse that can win the triple crown bows out. But... what ever the owners think is best for the horse is always the way to go. I'm hoping the Filly runs a big race and shows the boys what she's all about.
I don’t really believe it’s what’s “best for the horse”! It’s what’s best for the stud rights. I don’t believe that horse couldn’t compete in the Preakness. I believe it’s not a favorite, so they want to preserve stud fees.

I do agree in theory, what’s best for the animal is best, just not in this case. I call BS!

Floyd T

Ok a few minutes until post on the PREAKNESS STAKES. 8-1-5-4 box Superfecta.

8- EPICENTER
1- SIMPLIFICATION
5- EARLY VOTING
4- SECRET OATH (f)

Ok a few minutes until post on the PREAKNESS STAKES. 8-1-5-4 box Superfecta.

8- EPICENTER
1- SIMPLIFICATION
5- EARLY VOTING
4- SECRET OATH (f)
Close. Early Voting will have a tough time winning the Belmont, if it enters. He was losing ground at the finish.

Floyd T

Welp tomorrow signals the end of the race for the Triple Crown. Smart Strike lost the only chance for that skipping the Preakness. Does anyone have faith in him to get this one done though? I'm leaning towards We The People and Creative Minister. I'll be crunching numbers this afternoon to pull the rabbit out my hat. Meanwhile todays Belmont card is a good one 5 graded Stakes races in all. I'm going to try and pad my bank roll with a couple plays.

We the people and golden glider.

Not sure if Rich Strike can pull it off again , but as you said they blew their chance on the triple.

And now people are crying that the big 3 should be spread out more.

We the people and golden glider.

Not sure if Rich Strike can pull it off again , but as you said they blew their chance on the triple.

And now people are crying that the big 3 should be spread out more.
I don't think so. It should remain the same. It looks like horses are going the way of man. The real meaning behind a super horse is to be... a fkn super horse.

I don't think so. It should remain the same. It looks like horses are going the way of man. The real meaning behind a super horse is to be... a fkn super horse.
I agree with that.

@SKYDIVNEKD / @Nate1977
Any gut feelings in the Belmont?

No gut feelings, but I'm going with We The People , creative minister, golden glider.

Might throw a couple bucks on Strike just for shits and giggles.

I like what I saw in Rich Strike in the Derby. He was late Speed and pulling away. Nest is a fav long shot on a few sites. Maybe Mo Donegal/We the People round out my trifecta. I really wanna see Rich Strike prove em all wrong again. Gonna have to be a good clean run though.

Good luck fellas.

Floyd T

My favorite track opens today.
DEL MAR ... where the turf meets the surf.

Saratoga is my close second opened last week....

Santa Anita

Belmont, Churchill and Keenland rounding out my top 5 favorite tracks.

View attachment 58389
I found this race particularly fitting for a cigar board. All the highlighted horses are sired from "SMOKEM" . 😆
DEL MAR RACE #5
Tell ya what I'm going to do. Anyone that resides in the USA who reads this post today and wants to try and pick the highlighted horses only, order of finish against only those 4 horses will be entered into a free contest for a 5er of my everyday smokes from my traveldor. Winner must pick all 4 horses in the correct order to be eligible to win. If more than one win... a tie breaker will ensue. What ya got to lose? Throw up a guess. Again this is for U.S. members only... sorry.

Pick Example :
2-9-7-3
means 2 finishes before 9 who finishes before the 7 who finishes before the 3.

This races post time is 4pm PST/ 7pm EST. Your pick post must be in today 7/22/22 by 3:45/6:45 to be eligible.

1 entry per person.

1658497097494.png