• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone enjoy the SPORT OF KINGS?

WOW!!! What did Flightline go off at? If you watch the vid, this freakin horse decided to go on the back half, closed the distance, then it looked like the jockey said to wait. All of a sudden the horse said screw you, we're out!!! I freakin love horse racing. This animal is special, indeed! Thanks for sharing.

Floyd T

WOW!!! What did Flightline go off at? If you watch the vid, this freakin horse decided to go on the back half, closed the distance, then it looked like the jockey said to wait. All of a sudden the horse said screw you, we're out!!! I freakin love horse racing. This animal is special, indeed! Thanks for sharing.

Floyd T
1/5 ... He paid 2.60 to win.
1662374819298.png

Damn. .60 cents ain't worth the time to walk to the window. The Exacta and Tri weren't worth it either. Awesome to watch. You know the owner is sitting there thinking, "...yup, book the flight to KY!" Thanks again for sharing.

Floyd T

Michael,

I truly hope ya had an enjoyable Thanksgiving day. Yer mother is smiling down on ya, wishing she could be there for ya.

I was telling a gal today about our trip in May. My brother, I am looking so forward to the visit, I can’t tell ya.

Rest easy knowing yer mother is better off than we are. She’ll watch over ya, daily, so always think of the funny chit! She’s laughing with ya!

Floyd T