• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone ever dealt with Post Concussion Syndrome Before

I, too, have had concussions, but nothing like what you're describing. Definitely take it easy, Brian. Scary stuff!

Good luck Brian and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Like TGM said, glad to hear your neurologist didn't find reason to panic.

Thanks again guys for all of the words of encouragment and well wishes. Looks to be a lengthy recovery, but at least I'm here typing instead of 6 feet under!

Jonesy, how are you doing brother? I hope all is going well! :thumbs:

Doing a lot better. Today is my first day back to work since I had the accident on April 23rd. Memory, balance, headaches are all better. Thanks for asking guys!

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Not to be the turd in the punch bowl, but how do others think you are doing? There has been some pretty eye opening stuff coming out from the military doctors and follow up about TBI (traumatic brain injury)

Glad to read you're dong better Jonesy...Slow and steady, but you'll get there.

Not to be the turd in the punch bowl, but how do others think you are doing? There has been some pretty eye opening stuff coming out from the military doctors and follow up about TBI (traumatic brain injury)

How would he know? He can't remember what people are saying about him.

Just kidding #2. Hopefully you fully recover soon, and all will be okay for you.

Sorry to hear about the accident, hopefully the recovery will be a short one.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

My Neurologist and the Neurologist he referred me to in Charlotte that is the Director of the Carolina Sports Concussion Program both think that my recovery has progressed quite well over the past two months. I go back to both in 3 weeks to let them put me through a few more tests and let them know how work is effecting me.

Yo....you still gots brains?

How's it going?

I hope well...and you got to enjoy some summer with the family!

Yo....you still gots brains?

How's it going?

I hope well...and you got to enjoy some summer with the family!

Yea, they're still there, as to how well they work has still yet to be seen! :laugh:

Things have pretty well gone back to normal for me for the most part. I went back to work two weeks ago. Don't have any symptoms from the concussion other than some problems remembering things ( although Gary - ironpeddler - says that's just from our ass backwards ways of doing things down here). That's a little frustrating, but hopefully it works itself out also.

Thanks for asking Gary.

You don't work with the iron pusher do you ? That would be tragic in its self.

And here I thought you were just playing hard to get this whole time.

My thoughts are with you. I've had several concussions - they are serious business at times. Hoping for the best.

Glad to hear that you're mending well. All the best, bro.