• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone follow Formula 1?

Very Awesome Nick! Event planning and logistics to the highest level, love it!

I watched all of this both yesterday and today. Very cool to see these old cars from the 50s through the 80s on this historic circuit. One or two big shunts, as well.

Well... that sucked. :p

Great drives by Max (thanks, Checo!) and both of the Mercs. Not my favorites, but credit where credit is due.

Well... that sucked. :p

Great drives by Max (thanks, Checo!) and both of the Mercs. Not my favorites, but credit where credit is due.
Yea, with how frustrated Max was with his DRS, I thought for sure that he would go full on rage monster.

Yea, with how frustrated Max was with his DRS, I thought for sure that he would go full on rage monster.
If Max's DRS was working correctly, he would have blown by George in short order, and would have ended up putting a lead on the field like Leclerc had before his car died.

All the talking heads were going on about RB reliability when Max lost power in Q3, then it was Ferrari that broke down and handed RB the win.

Glad to see George get 3rd, most all of the other top finishers injected some sort of drama into their race while George kept his head down and raced.

All the talking heads were going on about RB reliability when Max lost power in Q3, then it was Ferrari that broke down and handed RB the win.

Glad to see George get 3rd, most all of the other top finishers injected some sort of drama into their race while George kept his head down and raced.

GR had overheating issues too. If he didn't, may have kept first for most of the race, if not all. His defensive driving was champion level. If Mercedes can get their cars to peak performance, he will be the next Hamilton. Not that I want to see another driver win 6 of 7 years in a row ever again. It would be nice to see Ferrari take the championship this year. It's been over a decade since anyone but Red Bull or Mercedes have won the championship and the constructors cup.

Can Ferrari do anything else to give away another championship? Asking for a friend...
Horner has outmaneuvered Ferrari in every way except for procuring a better car. I feel for Leclerc. He's got a ton of talent but not the leadership to help him get over the threshold.

When I saw rain forecast for Sunday, I feared the worst. I watched for about an hour then gave up on getting the race started and went out back to have a cigar. Came back right as the the lead swap happened. Had to go back and watch from the start, but I already knew pretty much how it was gonna end.

Horner has outmaneuvered Ferrari in every way except for procuring a better car. I feel for Leclerc. He's got a ton of talent but not the leadership to help him get over the threshold.
I think Red Bull just has Ferrari's number in every category this season. Outside of those few early reliability issues, I think the RB is a better car, too, come race day.

It was just brought to my attention what Nelson Piquet said about Lewis Hamilton. You'd think world champions would at least have a mutual respect for one another, but I guess not. Interesting that this never made news last November when the interview took place, but you can't un-internet something once it's been internetted. Now Piquet has pretty much trashed his legacy over a few racist comments. I first wondered if it was just a cultural thing but, nope, the word he used was pretty much the Portuguese "N" word, and directly meant as such.

Way to show your ass, my dude...

And his son intentionally crashed in Singapore in 2008 to help teammate Alonso ultimately win the race.

Hope he can make the best of it, glad he finally landed a pole!