• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone follow Formula 1?

Got the race DVRing, added a couple of hours to the end. I can't see this race without a few safety cars or even red flags.

Edit: Ferrari is the Dallas Cowboys of F1

Last edited:
Albon out with Appendicitis; Nyck De Vries filling in at Williams. LOTS of grid penalties this weekend, so should make for some fun tomorrow during the race.

That's embarrassing, he finished in the points too. Somebody might have a seat next season.

Ending of the race was almost vey interesting. Too bad it ended the way it did. Max is unstoppable.
I'm hoping he has Latifi's seat before the end of the season!

I didn't want to see it end behind the safety car any more than anyone else, but I 100% support not contriving "excitement" for fan service. It is racing first, and entertainment second. Sometimes races are going to end under yellow -- that's just the way it goes.

I didn't want to see it end behind the safety car any more than anyone else, but I 100% support not contriving "excitement" for fan service.
Couldn't agree more. I hate how Max got his championship last season. At least this season he is proving he can back it up, but that shenanigan's they pulled with only letting half of the cars unlap themselves was wrong.

Max pulled a dick move not letting Sergio pass at the end.

Max pulled a dick move not letting Sergio pass at the end.
Absolutely. Red Bull has created another monster, and now it seems Max runs the team. At least it will make for some good talking head discussion leading into Abu Dhabi.

I screwed up and didn't get the DVR set to record any Friday stuff - did KMAG get pole on pace alone or did the top runners get caught out by a caution or something?

And yeah, Max had nothing to lose by giving Sergio that place. He needs that Dick Trophy to put on his mantle.

I screwed up and didn't get the DVR set to record any Friday stuff - did KMAG get pole on pace alone or did the top runners get caught out by a caution or something?

And yeah, Max had nothing to lose by giving Sergio that place. He needs that Dick Trophy to put on his mantle.
Haas got Kevin to the front of the line waiting to get back on track after the red flag for George Russell beaching himself. By virtue of the clean air, Mags was able to set the provisional pole on pace over the rest of the field. The rains came and that was the end of that. So, a little from Column A, a little from Column B. Kevin was legit faster than the rest of the field who all set times on the reds, but had the rain held out and the likes of Ferrari, RB, and Mercedes had the opportunity to set clean laps they would have undoubtedly been quicker.

*EDIT* I may be confusing when George's beaching played into the equation.