• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone for a Long Island, NY MIni-Herf?

Ginseng

Banned
Looks like this will be on Wednesday the 25th. I hope you all can make it. I'm anxious to meet my online botls. :)

Wilkey

Hi guys,

I thought I'd toss out an invitation for a get together, possibly at Churchill's on the island, for either Tue/Wed/Thu, January 24/25/26. These are the only good days for me during the week due to either project meetings or daycare constraints. And at the beginning of February, I am back into the semester so there'll be no slack again until the summer.

Anyway, I thought tone-ny, Shibumi, bkcloud and maybe one or two others might be able to make it for a few drinks, eats and smokes. Nothing too fancy...I know it's the work week for most regular folks :)

Let me know if any of those days work out for you guys. I'd love to finally meet in person some of the great folks I've met online.

Wilkey

All those days are good for me too.
You never know this might turn into more then a mini herf!

-Rob

You got to be kidding, I'm still wondering if he'll make it to the Quad State Herf 2/18/06 at Schlessingers....... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :cool:

Edited to correct the date. Still gettin' use to this 06 thing...... :D

Anybody have preference on a day yet?
I am available any of these days!

-Rob

Guys,

It looks like Wednesday the 25th is going to be the day for me.

My wife planned a get together with some old friends on the 24th and then she works in the afternoon of the 26th.

Let's get a roll call to see who can make it for the evening of the 25th.

Wilkey

Ginseng said:
Guys,

It looks like Wednesday the 25th is going to be the day for me.

My wife planned a get together with some old friends on the 24th and then she works in the afternoon of the 26th.

Let's get a roll call to see who can make it for the evening of the 25th.

Wilkey
[snapback]274924[/snapback]​

This guy!

-Rob

I'm there. Maybe I'll take the day off and just smoke.

Shibumi said:
I'm there. Maybe I'll take the day off and just smoke.
[snapback]275197[/snapback]​

Like we don't smoke enough at the herf as it is! :sign:

-Rob

Guys,

What time do you recommend we start this thing up? During the day, the only thing I've got is meeting with tone-ny in the city for lunch.

Also, anyone who'd like to, please PM me your cel or to get my cel in case I get lost.

Thanks,
Wilkey

Ginseng said:
Guys,

What time do you recommend we start this thing up? During the day, the only thing I've got is meeting with tone-ny in the city for lunch.

Also, anyone who'd like to, please PM me your cel or to get my cel in case I get lost.

Thanks,
Wilkey
[snapback]276842[/snapback]​

Early as possible...
Jeff will be there before the doors open!
After lunch say aout 2:30 - 3?
Wilkey, better get one of the local guys' numbers! I wouldn't want to direct you into the south bronx!

-Rob

I won't be able to get there until after work...a little after 5pm

Directions are easy....LIE East to Exit 48, make right at the 1st right. Churchill's on the right just after the gas station on the corner, inside of Race Palace