• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone have Breakup/Relationship Help avail?

Sorry to hear that Wyatt, hope it goes smoothly for you and things turn around, for the better.

My high school sweet heart of 8+ years left me a while back. Though it was hard at the time I'm glad it happened. I've since married and had our first child, I couldn't be more happy. Like the others said, move on and start living your life. It's amazing how the definition of "Soul mate" changes as you experience new relationships.

I'm actually glad for you Wyatt. You're moving in the right direction.

I know how you feel...my wife of 19 years left me for someone else back in 2004. It was devastating. Fast forward 5 years later, I found my soul mate and have never been happier...
Good luck...

I just happened to watch "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". It might be some good comic relief for you as the main character goes through a lot of these same emotions. And besides, Kristen Bell and Mila Kuniz are quite easy on the eyes! :love:

An absolutely amazing thing to try is nail a fish to her handbag and dance like a lemur. That will show her how you feel in an interpretive fashion.

Good luck.

You stated......

''She's angry because I repeatedly broke her heart, never appreciated her, called names, focused anger at others on her.''

Mental abuse is no less damaging the physical abuse AND IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SHE HAS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT!!

Hopefully she is with someone that respects her now.......

You get the F'ing you give so SACK UP Nancy, get on with life and try not to trash your next chance at love...