• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone planning a special smoke for the Holidays?

llwydtp

I have a couple of sticks I have been wanting to smoke for awhile that are somewhat special occasion worthy but the weather forecast for Dallas doesn't look too great for the next 24 hours and I don't have a good place to smoke at home in cold weather. Either way, my next few smokes will likely be:

Hoyo de Monterrey (Habana) Double Corona
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
Liga Privada No 9 Toro

Anyone pulling anything interesting out of the humidor?

Don Arturo Gran AniverXario, Sun Grown

One fine smoke

I'm going to smoke a Opus X Black Orchid, it's half for surviving the apocalypse and half for Christmas!

I havn't selected tomorrows. Probably a Monte number 2 ISOM. I am traveling to Baja Wednesday do scout the routes for my off road tour business. I have a big fat Opus from 05. I think when we complete the run Thursday night I will put it to the fire Gods.

Merry Christmas! They all sound like great smokes. :thumbs:

I've been saving my last '08 PL Exclusivo Beli for tonight. Looking forward to it, too. :p

We're going to a non-smoking gathering until then. Yes, PCness has hit my family hard,

Had a Brick House Mighty Mighty this morning.

Going to dick deep into the winador this evening and try to find something special. Leaning towards a LP #9.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas with family and friends.

Have a nice Sweet Baked Ham Dinner to be followed by a cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain and a PSD4 from 2008. Hope time has been good to it.
Merry Christmas!

Going to dick deep into the winador

:laugh: Remind me not to do business with DeputyDawg, it's not plume!!! :laugh:
Sorry about that should have proof read it before hitting "post".

I must have been thinking about that song "Dick in a box" which was posted previously.
If I went "dick deep" in my windador I wouldn't get bast the first row. :sign:
Didn't have time for the LP #9, but it's on the list for tomorrow.

Well after a long day of the Harrison/Dawe family Christmas here at my house I sat back outside in the cold (27F) and enjoyed the piece and quiet of Christmas night with this fantastic smoke!

gallery_13257_1492_348760.jpg

I did finally get a chance and smoked a Cojonu 2003 and it was quite enjoyable.

Had a well aged HU not sure of the size petite robusto or a corona. Anyway really nice.