• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone see the Brittany Spears cha cha pics?

You know, I can't see shit in any sort of pics(probably cause my comp sucks)...but I know you guys, and I am laughing so hard it's not even funny...I will spare everyone the jokes, cause I know you all will supply us with ALL of them...

Melly the ANGEL

Anybody who says they wouldn't soak the meat puppet in that folded laundry is full on crap. I'd bang that until UPS showed up with another gross of Magnums and KY.

Her vagine looks like the mouth of a tired dog.

If that's your thing, Matt... I'm calling the ASPCA...

Jeez looks like somone smaced her between the legs with a chainsaw.....

I'd split that leather with the auger-headed gut buster and then give her a belly full of marrow filling. After a short rest I'd be back yoddling in the gulley and head straight back to riding the skin bus back into tuna town. That broad would be so hot for my internal spine massager that she'd be begging for me to squeeze those pink nosed puppies and burp the worm in the hairless lips that never speak again an again.

Coffee spit. Thanks Matty :sign:

I'd split that leather with the auger-headed gut buster and then give her a belly full of marrow filling. After a short rest I'd be back yoddling in the gulley and head straight back to riding the skin bus back into tuna town. That broad would be so hot for my internal spine massager that she'd be begging for me to squeeze those pink nosed puppies and burp the worm in the hairless lips that never speak again an again.

Coffee spit. Thanks Matty :sign:

x2 - impressive!

I think she was promoted from "axe wound" to "moose knuckle" after the second kid. Hitting that has to be like ringing the dinner bell. Plenty o room.

To quote OpusXKC the other day when I was up in KC:

"I'm gonna stuff my bologna steeple in her ham wallet"

I laughed my balls off!

Do you guys think this woman is looking for attention? Looks to me like a train wreck in slow motion.
Peter

Anybody who says they wouldn't soak the meat puppet in that folded laundry is full on crap. I'd bang that until UPS showed up with another gross of Magnums and KY.

Bubba, based on the response here, I would say that you need to re-evaluate your criteria of your fellow man. It appears that most of us disagree with your assesment. It is apparent that there are those of us that are not that desparate that we would take the risk of contracting some form of STD from this fine example of trailer-park trash.

Furthermore, I wouldn't touch her with YOUR "meat puppet". :p

I think it is safe to say that you would have very few with whom to compete for her attention. :laugh:

Go for it!

see.. I have known women to opt for csections because they want to "protect" thier goods from damage...( Stupid theory I have heard in my travels ) But- really with the size of that cooter- she should be able to pop out at least a 14 lb'er....
In all she has got some mean " pucker " to her......lol

SHIT! Two HOT, RICH Bitch Hoes w/ no panties and in a $500,000 car!! WTF is wrong with you guys? What about that doesn't sound like a good party!! I would have to say that I am with MattR on this one but I would want Paris to join in too. The car is only a 2 seater so Britney would have to sit on my lap or just kneel on the floor in front of me! She wont need a seatbelt because she would have something sturdy to hang on to. YA, with her mouth!! :laugh: :sign:

Alrighty....Atuck during football season certain outbursts are acceptable when alcohol is to blame, but calling Paris Hilton HOT is going a little overboard ??? She is 100% PHUCT!!!

Alrighty....Atuck during football season certain outbursts are acceptable when alcohol is to blame, but calling Paris Hilton HOT is going a little overboard ??? She is 100% PHUCT!!!

I'd do her in the butt! :sign:

see.. I have known women to opt for csections because they want to "protect" thier goods from damage...( Stupid theory I have heard in my travels ) But- really with the size of that cooter- she should be able to pop out at least a 14 lb'er....
In all she has got some mean " pucker " to her......lol

Yeah, she probably couldn't find panties that kept that camel toe in check, so just didn't bother :)

Holy F*** I laughed so hard my sides hurt! Thanks Matt!