• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone use a manual espresso maker?

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
I’m really liking the look and simplicity of this maker. I’d love to have the ability to pull a few shots of espresso, when needed.

Anyone have thoughts on something like this?

Flair espresso maker

Not sure on lever machines, I have a gaggia classic pro that has treated us well, when I was looking at machines the down side on lever machines for me was they don't have frothers.

Make a moka pot with some Bustelo and you'll see through time. At least the first few times you do it.

Make a moka pot with some Bustelo and you'll see through time. At least the first few times you do it.

I have a moka pot and use Bostello, but it always tastes burnt to me and not espresso. I’ve had really good espresso pulls from coffee shops and when they’re good, it’s good. Maybe I just don’t know how to properly use the Moka pot.

I've only used this a few times but it does seem to produce foam more consistently with the Aeropress.
Foam thingy

I have a moka pot and use Bostello, but it always tastes burnt to me and not espresso. I’ve had really good espresso pulls from coffee shops and when they’re good, it’s good. Maybe I just don’t know how to properly use the Moka pot.

Yeah, it's not a proper espresso. But I'm running out of room for toys in my kitchen and gotta prioritize. You have to let us know how it is if you pull the trigger.

Yeah, it's not a proper espresso. But I'm running out of room for toys in my kitchen and gotta prioritize. You have to let us know how it is if you pull the trigger.

Same here. I hate to drop the $$$ on an expensive espresso maker. If I pull the trigger, I’ll definitely post it here.

That looks pretty badass.
That milk contraption is so Easy to clean also. That was a huge selling point for me. I know a few people who had that as a built in etc and if it breaks that’s it. This one is easily replaceable