• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to join an ESPN NCAA March Madness bracket contest?

Sorry Jeff @CigarStone but I have to ask..... Mike, @cohibasufer, did the payout schedule change and I didn't see it? I thought 3rd place was a wash.
Sorry Tom, there was never a wash. Everyone sends out a fiver. 3rd was going to get a fiver if we could have gotten 15 entries. We fell 1 short. I begged for more entries to no avail. Long story short.... you send your fiver to first looser @CigarStone. 😎

Sorry Tom, there was never a wash. Everyone sends out a fiver. 3rd was going to get a fiver if we could have gotten 15 entries. We fell 1 short. I begged for more entries to no avail. Long story short.... you send your fiver to first looser @CigarStone. 😎
Got it. My package will ship tomorrow.

At least I was first at something!

Ah damn it!! “Ass Hat List” here I come. Shit!! Jeff, I promise I ain’t forgot about ya. Shit!! I’ll get ya fixed up pretty quick. Sorry.

On a funny note thought. I told an applicant they had to drive 11am to 7pm, year round. At the end of the interview I was asked if any driving was after dark. Why, you may ask!? They couldn’t see in the dark!!!! 1649822498676.png

Ah damn it!! “Ass Hat List” here I come. Shit!! Jeff, I promise I ain’t forgot about ya. Shit!! I’ll get ya fixed up pretty quick. Sorry.

On a funny note thought. I told an applicant they had to drive 11am to 7pm, year round. At the end of the interview I was asked if any driving was after dark. Why, you may ask!? They couldn’t see in the dark!!!! View attachment 54136
Damn newb! If you don't have five cigars you shouldn't enter contests!;)

So, when does the guy start?

@CigarStone. 1Z1ER7360319415889 via UPS. It should hit by Monday. I now have to go to Thompsons to order more. My tupper-dor is empty! :(

Floyd T