• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to join an ESPN NCAA March Madness bracket contest?

I wasn't able to watch the games. What was so bad about this game?
It wasn’t bad per se, but just not exciting since the closest Villanova got was with 6 pts and even that took most of the game.

I thought Duke had the second one locked up when bacot went out with the ankle, but the Tar Heels prevailed. Bummer for coach K.

Woooo Hooooo! Second place!

I wasn't able to watch the game but it had to be good. A tale of two halves?

Thanks again Michael!

It was a good game. Of course I slept though the best part of it lol, but oh well. Thought the Tar Heels had it sown up after the first half, but guess my original prediction came true.

We have a winner!!!

Matthew Kallish is the Champion of the 2022 Brackett Challenge. Second Place goes to @CigarStone . The following will send 5ers to the 2nd place runner up Jeff - @CigarStone . (1)Matthew Kallish (WillDanceForCigars)... (2) @thinde ... (3)Guaranteed Loser @SKYDIVNEKD .... and (4) @{tpc} Justin's worst nightmare. The following will send their 5ers to WillDanceForCigars/ Matthew Kallish- (1) @CigarStone (2)Christina Simmons Barnhill (3) @StatHaldol (4) @smellysell (5)King Trot (6)Carol Lockwood (7)Stewart Lockwood (8) @cohibasurfer (9)Mamabulldog (10)Matt Stogie.
Congrats to the winners. I'll message everyone the addys they are to mail to by this afternoon.
1649169247323.png

Michael and Jeff, mine will go out on Monday morning. I’ll pm with reason if needed. Thanks for the shit show and congrats to the winners.

Floyd T

We have a winner!!!

Matthew Kallish is the Champion of the 2022 Brackett Challenge. Second Place goes to @CigarStone . The following will send 5ers to the 2nd place runner up Jeff - @CigarStone . (1)Matthew Kallish (WillDanceForCigars)... (2) @thinde ... (3)Guaranteed Loser @SKYDIVNEKD .... and (4) @{tpc} Justin's worst nightmare. The following will send their 5ers to WillDanceForCigars/ Matthew Kallish- (1) @CigarStone (2)Christina Simmons Barnhill (3) @StatHaldol (4) @smellysell (5)King Trot (6)Carol Lockwood (7)Stewart Lockwood (8) @cohibasurfer (9)Mamabulldog (10)Matt Stogie.
Congrats to the winners. I'll message everyone the addys they are to mail to by this afternoon.
View attachment 53870
Sorry Jeff @CigarStone but I have to ask..... Mike, @cohibasufer, did the payout schedule change and I didn't see it? I thought 3rd place was a wash.