• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to join an ESPN NCAA March Madness bracket contest?

Sorry guys... although I have been watching some games. My daughter was going through labor with my granddaughter. All's well except the visiting protocol. I won't even start. Any way congrats on getting the prize Tom. And looks like Matt Kallish is gonna win and Jeff will be second. I'll look more into it. Right now. I'm picking out a cigar to represent Skyler's future Birthday smokes. Priorities. ❤😎
Congrats on the granddaughter Michael!

Kansas has to win a couple more games yet before it's over

Pretty sure this is the first year I didn't have a single final 4 team ever, and I watched more college basketball this year than I have in a long time.

Pretty sure this is the first year I didn't have a single final 4 team ever, and I watched more college basketball this year than I have in a long time.
I don't watch a lot of college b-ball and when I get in a bracket I pick every favorite to start out and then I check out Vegas odds and tweak a handful of picks.

But I found this year to be odd because of how lesser teams won by playing tough defense.

So I think it comes down to the Villanova vs Kansas game. Wildcats win.... @thinde wins and @{tpc} gets second. Jayhawks win and Matt Kallish wins and @CigarStone gets second. I could be wrong... but it's how it stacked up for me. Has anyone else looked?
I never thought I would still be in it but, yes, that is how I see it also.......Go Wildcats!

So I think it comes down to the Villanova vs Kansas game. Wildcats win.... @thinde wins and @{tpc} gets second. Jayhawks win and Matt Kallish wins and @CigarStone gets second. I could be wrong... but it's how it stacked up for me. Has anyone else looked?
NO! I haven't looked because I've been out since the first day. I never wanted to play this stupid game anyway. I hate you!!! Just tell me who to send stix to. :(

Floyd T

I haven’t really looked but hopefully Kansas loses lol. Though my son told me last night that Villanova lost one of their best guys in the Houston game with a Achilles issue.

Hopefully, at least Villanova got within 6…but after that beginning you could see the way it was going to go.

Better game but I don’t see either of these teams being able to handle Kansas.

Looks like this could be the order of finish. We need to have the final game play out on Monday. If Kansas loses then second place will come down to a tiebreaker between @thinde and @CigarStone. If Kansas wins... Jeff has second place. With that said... please get your fivers together and be ready to ship them off to a destination before the end of next week.... @smellysell 👈

1648986906861.png