• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to join an ESPN NCAA March Madness bracket contest?

So, we are playing our little fiver contest against the 15 of us?
Yes so far.... I'm hoping to get a few more entries before the deadline. Right now it'll be 1st place 10 fivers and runner up 4 and 3rd will get 1 5er back... so it'll be a wash. Everyone sends their entry 5er out to someone. Winners just get a booty. If there is more sign ups... then obviously the booty size grows for the winners.

I'm putting up this 4 pack from Southern Draw. It's a live voting 4 pack. You get to rate the cigars on a QR code link if you choose. Anyway... this drawing will only be for the CP members that join the contest. We have a few signed up that belong to a facebook group I'm part of, but unless they are also CP members, they won't be included in this prize drawing. Why? Because I love you more. ;-)

Again this 4 pack is up for a drawing prize for any CP member that joins the Bracket. I'll post all participants in the drawing here after the start of the Dance. Thanks and good luck.
PS. I'm putting up another free prize for all participants signed up. The leader at the start of the sweet 16 leg will get a surprise 5'er from me, but if I'm in the lead ... no prize. I keep it. 😎
1647277972671.png

Was he supposed to have 2 entry’s?
Everyone can have 2 if they choose and put up a 5er for each. I'm in 2 times, but my 80 year old Mom is filling out a bracket with zero help from me. I'm just sending off her 5er. She's bed and chair bound and well, since the TV 's will be on games... she might as well have a team to root for. I wish there were point spreads...lol. Any way to answer your question, he accidently (WHAT EVER) put in a 2nd bracket. He messaged me cryin' for help. ;-)
He's back to 1.

Everyone can have 2 if they choose and put up a 5er for each. I'm in 2 times, but my 80 year old Mom is filling out a bracket with zero help from me. I'm just sending off her 5er. She's bed and chair bound and well, since the TV 's will be on games... she might as well have a team to root for. I wish there were point spreads...lol. Any way to answer your question, he accidently (WHAT EVER) put in a 2nd bracket. He messaged me cryin' for help. ;-)
He's back to 1.
God bless you Michael for taking good care of your mom!

God bless you Michael for taking good care of your mom!
Thanks Jeff. Like I said, I'm an only child and she's stuck with only my help. It's better than the old folks home though. I've moved in with her as she needs 24/7 care. My house is across town. I just visit it to do chores. I really appreciate your comment.

Now back to trying to get a few more good people to join. Where is the sense of adventure and excitement to gamble a little? Who wants a reach around from "Whoops I did it again Justin" ?

He's back to 1.
Oh damn, was going to enjoy beating him for the 2nd and 3rd time this year. ;)

Welp... 14 entries seems to be the final count. Less than 3 hrs before the brackets lock. Any last minute sign ups?