Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
I still have 2 jars from when I made it 2 years ago....the apple in the jar should be good to go for sure!

Currently sourcing the components to make this in a more "traditional" way

T

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
You know, if you use apple concentrate (comes frozen in a can) you'll not water down your "hooch" as bad. :cool:

My wife and I have come up with a pretty good recipe for "clear". We've gotten our proof to low 70's. Don't really wanna distill it down any further, as it takes long enough already. We distill with a small still and then make a bit of apple pie for the skeptics. Lastly, if ya add a touch of vanilla extract, you'll be close. ;)

Have fun.

Floyd T

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
I made a batch earlier today (thanks Chris and Gary for the recipe!). I laddled off 4oz and set it aside to cool off faster than the main batch.

Added a jigger of vodka and the apple pie moonshine in a shaker, I’m about to enjoy it with an AVO LE from 2009!👍3A7368A5-9320-4E47-8185-A0108C734889.jpeg

B9FD639C-E244-46FA-877F-315CD6E0BACF.jpeg

The rest will of the batch will sleep quietly in the garage fridge until the fall!😊

Any tips on how to fix my pics? TIA

Best,

Joe

thinde

Lobstah; the other white meat!
I made a batch earlier today (thanks Chris and Gary for the recipe!). I laddled off 4oz and set it aside to cool off faster than the main batch.

Added a jigger of vodka and the apple pie moonshine in a shaker, I’m about to enjoy it with an AVO LE from 2009!👍View attachment 26836

View attachment 26837

The rest will of the batch will sleep quietly in the garage fridge until the fall!😊

Best,

Joe
You added more alcohol to an already alcohol ladened recipe? Sleep well dude that’s a wickedly potent martini!
Sorry I’m no help with tech questions.

Edit to add......great choice of sticks with that particular beverage.

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.

Added a jigger of vodka and the apple pie moonshine in a shaker, I’m about to enjoy it with an AVO LE from 2009!👍View attachment 26836

View attachment 26837

Best,

Joe
Joe - you gotta take the pictures landcape (sideways) for them to load correctly on here.